It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blitsfire: reposting wishlist.

double spaced - SNIP
Check PM!

and if you could stop extra spaces between every title that would be awesome.

it eats up much screen real estate and i switch off until im past it, i had to have an assist to even tell me you were looking for a title i was offering up.
>_<
on a smaller list its not big deal, but not quite the same on a larger ALL CAPS list.
low rated
Freespace 2... is not discounted anymore :/... so, maybe Independence War 2 would scratch that itch? ;p
(Thanks to BuzzLightyear2, I'll scratch until it bleeds.. thanks to I-War 2 AND Freespace 2 :D)

also, featuring on my wishlist:

Battle Realms
Leisure Suit Larry
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Ultima 8 (or 9, this is more a curiosity than a real wish... ;p)
Etherlords
Pharaoh + Cleopatra

...and thanks!
Post edited June 29, 2013 by Stooner
Wishing Myst bundle...
Bumping. Thanks for looking.

Zork nemesis the forbidden lands
Zork grand inquisitor
Bloodrayne 2
Painkiller
Beyond good and evil
Journeyman project 2
The book of unwritten tales
Deponia
Rollercoaster tycoon 3
Startopia
Anachronox
Would love:

Platformer bundle
Planescape torment
Thief Gold
Thief 2: Metal Age
Scratches: Directors Cut
Lord of the realm 3

It would be greatly appreciated!
Post edited June 29, 2013 by Airiak77
Unepic
Icewind Dale Complete
Eschalon: Book I
Eschalon: Book II
Wizardry 6 + 7
Wizardry 8
Anvil of Dawn
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition

if anyone is feeling generous
I would like to play some of these games ( witcher isn't most wanted for now cause of my bad pc but maybe it will run ;p)

-Witcher 2: Assassins of kings
-Rollercoaster Tycoon : Deluxe
-Blood (One Unit Whole Blood)
-Painkiller Black Edition
If someone bought the IndieGala bundles, and doesn't like Creatures: The Albian Years and Creatures Exodus...

I used to play Creatures II as a child, a lot, back on my Windows 98. No doubt my favourite game back then. I also played around with the free Docking Station for years.

I had planned to buy both bundles today, on my birthday, but I haven't been able to find someone with a credit card.
low rated
wishlist:
Wizardry 8 and/or Wizardry 6+7
Deponia 2
The Cat Lady
Clive Barker "Clive Barker's Undying" by Clive Barker
Thief 1 or 2
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Omikron
Gemini Rue
Silver
Soul Reaver
Beyond Good and Evil
Arma II
Carmaggedon
Costume Quest
Stacking

contact me by PM
Post edited June 29, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
Frostschaden: If someone bought the IndieGala bundles, and doesn't like Creatures: The Albian Years and Creatures Exodus...

I used to play Creatures II as a child, a lot, back on my Windows 98. No doubt my favourite game back then. I also played around with the free Docking Station for years.

I had planned to buy both bundles today, on my birthday, but I haven't been able to find someone with a credit card.
I think they are download only. The creatures in Indie Gaka June was DL only with no key
Frostschaden: If someone bought the IndieGala bundles, and doesn't like Creatures: The Albian Years and Creatures Exodus...

SirEyeball: I think they are download only. The creatures in Indie Gaka June was DL only with no key
Oh, they linked to GoG in the description, hence my confusion. I'm terribly sorry.
SirEyeball: I think they are download only. The creatures in Indie Gaka June was DL only with no key
Frostschaden: Oh, they linked to GoG in the description, hence my confusion. I'm terribly sorry.
NP it was just a heads up so you did not anticipate a key ;)
Post edited June 29, 2013 by SirEyeball
Frostschaden: Oh, they linked to GoG in the description, hence my confusion. I'm terribly sorry.
SirEyeball: NP it was just a heads up so you did not anticipate a key ;)
The current sale on GoG lasts until the 5th of July, right? It's a bit more expensive, but perhaps I can find someone with a credit card before the 5th.
Frostschaden: The current sale on GoG lasts until the 5th of July, right? It's a bit more expensive, but perhaps I can find someone with a credit card before the 5th.
Why not just get a debit card ? They're not that hard to get, even if you're a minor .
BuzzLightyear2, I love you... Woody was always a 2nd class character... ;p