It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't know how to do strikethrough here, oops! But gifted by Dischord, thank you again!

[s]If anyone has an unwanted copy of The Last Express from the Insomnia sale, I would deeply appreciate it and give it a good home :) I hate to even ask as I am fairly new to GoG and to the forums, but I wanted it so much and missed it by a hair (went to sleep right before the game before it sold out!) I have nothing to trade but I would be happy to send you the $2 via Paypal. Thanks![/s]
Post edited May 16, 2014 by henchwench82
high rated
henchwench82: If anyone has an unwanted copy of The Last Express from the Insomnia sale, I would deeply appreciate it and give it a good home :) I hate to even ask as I am fairly new to GoG and to the forums, but I wanted it so much and missed it by a hair (went to sleep right before the game before it sold out!) I have nothing to trade but I would be happy to send you the $2 via Paypal. Thanks!
Well, it's not from the Insomnia sale, I must have been sleeping, but please check your PM and welcome to Gog!
henchwench82: If anyone has an unwanted copy of The Last Express from the Insomnia sale, I would deeply appreciate it and give it a good home :) I hate to even ask as I am fairly new to GoG and to the forums, but I wanted it so much and missed it by a hair (went to sleep right before the game before it sold out!) I have nothing to trade but I would be happy to send you the $2 via Paypal. Thanks!
Dischord: Well, it's not from the Insomnia sale, I must have been sleeping, but please check your PM and welcome to Gog!
Thank you very much!! :)
low rated
my only wish this weekend is Arma 2:Combined Operations
if anyone is feeling generous,PM me
[EDIT]I would also add Wargame:European Escalation
Post edited May 17, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
if someone helps me out with feeble files I can hit them back later on
Dischord:
Nicely done mate. Hope yer good!
Sachys: Nicely done mate. Hope yer good!
Fine, thanks, and good to see ya!

Have been scarce as things keep breaking down around here, and I keep fixing them as they go :-)
Dischord:
Well, as long as its not your mind, back or internal organs breaking at least! ;)
Dischord:
Sachys: Well, as long as its not your mind, back or internal organs breaking at least! ;)
Sachy's is my favorite chimp.
...O___o

*quietly steps backwards and FLEES!
Sachys: Well, as long as its not your mind, back or internal organs breaking at least! ;)
No, I'm lucky there...

Todays lucky visitation came in the form of a malfunctioning toilet supply valve, that had designs on emulating Vesuvius.

Running intermittently, then stopping, allowing no flow.

Didn't really think it through, figured that the valve was sticking, so I hit it on the top a time or two. The Trevi Fountain was the result, with water firing up and out of the top of the valve; damned junk.
Sachys: ...O___o

*quietly steps backwards and FLEES!
*hail mary's poo at!*
pimpmonkey2382: Sachy's is my favorite chimp.
Mine too :) ; Time he creates a Facebook page for goupies .... :p
Dischord:
Sounds like a scene from an old slapstick film. :)
Sachys: Sounds like a scene from an old slapstick film. :)
I got sprayed good, was surprised/stunned for a moment, then quickly shut off the supply to the valve.