It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Thespian*: I'd really appreciate the second installment from the current KKND stacking promo:

- Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire (I already own the first one, thanks to F4LL0UT. It would be nice to revisit this world.)

Thanks in advance to any kind soul who want to grant my wish. :)
Check your PM
King's Quest 8 please =) (still) :D =)
low rated
Would anybody Gift me a game with a good multiplayer *_*
I'd love to get a hold of KKND Extreme, if possible. :)
low rated
I would love to hav Torchlight 2 if it Possible *__*
low rated
Unepic
Icewind Dale Complete
Eschalon: Book I
Eschalon: Book II
Wizardry 6 + 7
Wizardry 8
Anvil of Dawn
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition

would Greatly appreciate it
Iron Storm
Omikron....need my Bowie fix.

Omikron......shoulda seen it coming......forgot the words but the tune is great........Omikron........

Angels of Promise........da da........
Thespian*: I'd really appreciate the second installment from the current KKND stacking promo:

- Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire (I already own the first one, thanks to F4LL0UT. It would be nice to revisit this world.)

Been a week or two since supporting a waish so supporting this if its still ont'cheap!
I'd like Unreal Tournament 1999 if anybody would be kind enough to gift it to me. I need it for a deathmatch that I'm going to have with some friends, but one of them has a PC that can't even run UT 2004.

giofive: Check your PM
Thanks a lot for KKND2, giofive! Very nice of you. :)

Sachys: Been a week or two since supporting a waish so supporting this if its still ont'cheap!
Thanks for the kind support, Sachys! As you may see above, giofive kindly gifted me the game, promptly after my request. :)
Post edited July 23, 2013 by Thespian*
If anyone has a spare from the Krush Kill 'N Destroy Series promo or maybe both, I would gladly give them a new home. Thanks in advance!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post10801
I now added Brutal Legend
high rated
PMed.
Going to get a Tex Murphy game voucher tomorrow for backing Project Fedora/Tesla Effect. Will trade for Omikron.