It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would love Might and magic 1-6 or the settlers 2 gold
If anybody's feeling generous:

-Far Cry
-Heroes of Might and Magic 2
-Driver : Parallel Lines
If anyone wishes to give away any of these games:

- Silent storm gold edition
- Neverwinter Nights diamond edition
- Planescape torment
- Sacrifice

I would be more than happy to give them a good home and would be very grateful forever Thank you very much to all the great people out there
Looking for a GoG game to have some fun. Any game will do except Realms of arkania which i already have and have finished.
Splinter Cell or Assassin's Creed would be nice although I'm not particularly holding my breath.
Tried to buy some games on the UBISOFT promo, but it seems my new debit card doesn't work with GOG. Would be awesome if anyone could gift me any of these:

Might and Magic 7
Might and Magic 9
Heroes of Might and Magic 2
Heroes of Might and Magic 5
Heroes Chronicles
Splinter Cell
iateyourgranny: snip
You tried using Paypal?
If anyone happens across a spare key for Beyond Divinity, it's the only game from the trilogy I am missing. In the meantime, I will check to see if it's still $.99 on GMG. <3

EDIT: It's still on sale for 99 cents, but I am against another game client if I can help it. Please and thanks for your consideration :)

~Cym
Post edited October 14, 2012 by CymTyr
Today is my 1 year anniversary on GOG and I'll really appreciate if someone gift me:
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Heroes of Might and Magic 4

Contact me by PM
Reposting again out of desperation, only a few hours left of the promo. :(

Well, it's happened again. Another great promo and no money to buy any of them. Which pains me because I have very fond memories of all the following games.

I would really like:

Might and Magic 6-Pack
Heroes of Might and Magic 2

If anyone could gift me any of these, my heart will sing with joy and my nostalgia muscle will love it too. :)
Rayman for me!
uh, so, err... I changed my mind, and would be nice if I could play <span class="bold">HoMM 3</span>..... :P
Post edited October 16, 2012 by Stooner
high rated
lukew: Reposting again out of desperation, only a few hours left of the promo. :( Well, it's happened again. Another great promo and no money to buy any of them. Which pains me because I have very fond memories of all the following games. I would really like: Might and Magic 6-Pack Heroes of Might and Magic 2 If anyone could gift me any of these, my heart will sing with joy and my nostalgia muscle will love it too. :)
Redeem Code in PM
lukew: Reposting again out of desperation, only a few hours left of the promo. :( Well, it's happened again. Another great promo and no money to buy any of them. Which pains me because I have very fond memories of all the following games. I would really like: Might and Magic 6-Pack Heroes of Might and Magic 2 If anyone could gift me any of these, my heart will sing with joy and my nostalgia muscle will love it too. :)
rawmilk905: Redeem Code in PM
I PMed you but I will post aswell to show everyone how awesome you are:

OMG! BOTH GAMES!? Thank you so much! I am extremely grateful. You are awesome and a reason why the GOG community is great. :):):)
-Far Cry
-Heroes of Might and Magic 2