It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anybody is feeling generous, one of the following games would make my day. :)

ARMA Cold War Assault
Cannon Fodder
Crusader: No Remorse
Earthworm Jim 1+2
Earthworm Jim 3D
Hitman: Codename 47
Jagged Alliance 2
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Police Quest: SWAT 1+2
Postal 1
Rayman 2
Rayman Forever
Thief 2
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Unreal Gold
Worms United

Thanks in advance! :)
i feel bad for asking, but I would like to collect the series - King's Bounty, whilst it on offer - please bare in mind that I will not get to play it for a good while. I believe it is right I should say this to anyone conssidering being generous. Thanks for reading.
Ok I' totally depresed. Havent been online for a week since China decided to ban me. My lugage got lost on airport so I had to spent 2 days there with not too nice company and without money since airport ATM hated my Polish visa card (first time). Then terrible rain in Jinan almost got me drowned. Now its hot like in hell down here. Oh why did I decide to travel.
Anyhow if anyone would like to make my day/week and even possibly month I would love
Inquisitor or an Telltale game.
Even if you dont want to present me anything but read up to here. Thanks a lot I had to put my frustration somewhere.
Ian: i feel bad for asking, but I would like to collect the series - King's Bounty, whilst it on offer - please bare in mind that I will not get to play it for a good while. I believe it is right I should say this to anyone conssidering being generous. Thanks for reading.
PLEASE, please someone replied to the request of Ian. He has been generous to a fault with many of us in the community!

(It pains me not to give this myself, but I'm unemployed and flat broke)

danteveli: Ok I' totally depresed...

...Anyhow if anyone would like to make my day/week and even possibly month I would love
Inquisitor or an Telltale game...
I can't help you with this, but I hope that everything will change for the better for you soon, mate.
Post edited September 05, 2012 by Thespian*
high rated
Ian: i feel bad for asking, but I would like to collect the series - King's Bounty, whilst it on offer - please bare in mind that I will not get to play it for a good while. I believe it is right I should say this to anyone conssidering being generous. Thanks for reading.
Hi Ian,
Check your PM and enjoy:)
K_1269: Hi Ian,
I need to really really thank you :)

I'd love to gift a game to Ian, but he would have to wait until October (sadly).

He's that kind of person who deserves gifting the most ;)
Thank you very much for KB, you are very kind :D
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe

I never played a game from this series before and I would like to see what all the fuss is about. Looks fun !
Post edited September 05, 2012 by LoopTronPoop
Man, I'd kill to be able to play Inquisitor. Might even have to start torturing people to get someone to gift it to me. :P
If anyone is feeling generous I would love Inquisitor. Thanks for reading.
~Cym
If someone is feeling extremely generous, I'm very interested in the Back to the Future game.
Thanks for your generosity, K_1269! Ian deserved it, after all he has done for the community. :)

*leaves the thread, smiling*
Post edited September 06, 2012 by Thespian*
If anyone want to throw a Banana Bomb my way I'll Appreciate it
Post edited September 11, 2012 by retro_gamer
I went to a psychic and she said she could sense a second Blood Omen and that my life could be in danger