It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: only for 007...
gameon: Apparently Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color was enough for that game. It was never on pc lol.
Wii release *Kofkfokof*
gameon: Apparently Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color was enough for that game. It was never on pc lol.
N0x0ss: Wii release *Kofkfokof*
I never tried it. Anyone know if its anywhere near as good as the original? The biggest thing that puts me off is Daniel Craig instead of Brosnan.

oh, and we are getting off topic in this thread guys :O
Post edited July 02, 2012 by gameon
My curret whislist.

GoG:
- Moto Racer 3
- Dungeon Keeper 2
- Advent Rising

Steam:
- Mirror's Edge
- Magicka
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

As i would write "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines" here, the steam price is just... way to big? I hope they put in on some promo or smt.
Have no fear! I will get us back on track!

My wishlist consists of:

Outcast.

Don't strain yourselves trying to write that all down.
updated
Post edited July 18, 2012 by slaktarn
Post edited July 03, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
I'm a poor S.O.B (well, not exactly poor, but I don't have much of a budget for games, and even less for online games), so this tends to hurt my ability to play the must-have games.

My Wishlist includes, but is not limited to:

Rayman Series:
Rayman Forever
Rayman 2
Rayman 3

Ultima , [url=https://secure.gog.com/gamecard/ultima_4_5_6]4-6, , and Underworlds [url=https://secure.gog.com/gamecard/ultima_underworld_1_2]1 and 2 (Never played the Ultima games as a kid, but I'm very interested in these classics)

Raptor: Call of the Shadows (A game I loved to play as a kid) [-Gifted, thanks pH7!-]

Legend of Grimrock (I've become a fan of First-Person Dungeon Crawlers)

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (I enjoyed the RCT series, but I like 3 for its Sandbox mode)

I'm not expecting anyone to send me these games, but if someone out there is feeling generous, send me a PM

EDIT: At the suggestion of the poster below me, I took out my e-mail. I only put it in there because I check the e-mail more often.

EDIT 2: I figure I might as well add the rest of the games I have on my wishlist:

Flatout
Wing Commander Privateer
Deus Ex
Fallout
Fallout 2
Carmageddon
Dream Pinball 3D
Post edited July 02, 2012 by ChrisHighwind
ChrisHighwind: I'm a poor S.O.B (well, not exactly poor, but I don't have much of a budget for games, and even less for online games), so this tends to hurt my ability to play the must-have games.
I'm not expecting anyone to send me these games, but if someone out there is feeling generous, send me an e-mail at xxx
You don't need to write your email here, people can gift you games via the pm system. So perhaps you should take the adress out to avoid having it picked by a bot and then receive tons of spam :-)
Alright, edited. I just put in my e-mail since I check that more, but I have enough spam in it as it is lol
OneoftheLost: Have no fear! I will get us back on track!

My wishlist consists of:

Outcast.

Don't strain yourselves trying to write that all down.
Check your PM inbox, fasten your seatbelt and get ready for some off-road tracks in Flatout!

Edit:
Oops.. perhaps I should've written that down after all..
Post edited July 02, 2012 by pH7
Geneforge would surely be nice for....hidden purpose...
My wishlist:

- Little Big Adventure

Is there a generous person to gift this wonderful classic to me?

Thank you.
Post edited July 02, 2012 by retro_gamer
My wishlist :
Riven
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Freespace 2
Soul River
Soul Reaver 2
The Last Express
Phantasmagoria 1or 2
Beyond Good and Evil

contact me by PM
pH7: Four Worlds coming up - check your PM inboxes =)
I can only repeat what I sent to you via PM already - thanks a bunch, that really made my day.
ChrisHighwind: Alright, edited. I just put in my e-mail since I check that more, but I have enough spam in it as it is lol
If you run the GOG downloader (don't have to download anything) you'll be notified shortly after someone's sent you a PM or replied to one of your posts. Should be faster than checking your e-mail every five minutes.
pH7: Four Worlds coming up - check your PM inboxes =)
Sardor: I can only repeat what I sent to you via PM already - thanks a bunch, that really made my day.
You're welcome =)
Post edited July 02, 2012 by pH7