It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Currently on my wishlist:

Resonance
Pharaoh + Cleopatra
Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis)

Much appreciated.
beyond good an evil or the witcher is what i wish for
My wishlist, in order (Updated):

Serious Sam: First Encounter
Sacred: Gold Edition
Zeus Bundle
Neverwinted Nights : Diamond Edition
Heroes Chronicles: All Chapters
Postal 2
Gothic 2 gold edition
Unreal: Gold
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time ( Sale)
Fallout 2
Heroes of Might and Magic 2
Disciples 2

My thanks to the people who have gifted me thus far:

Dischord - Sacrifice, Fallout
PH7 - Disciples: Sacred Lands
The_Bard: Haegemonia
ksj8ak2 - Gothic

Thanks also to Jdrez, who made a giveaway that got me HOMM3.
Also thanks to Gameon for giving me a backup of The Witcher 1. I gave it away, but still very appreciated.
My abbreviated wishlist is still as follows:

Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Silent Storm S2 gold
Quest for Glory I-V
Resonance
Thief Gold

This is in no particular order.
The full wishlist is up-to-date on the spreadsheet.
i love you guys and everyone who gifts the people on this list (the people who give me games i love more :D)

my current wishlist:
fallout 1
fallout 2
ultima 7
ultima 8
baldursgate 1
baldursgate 2
sacrifice
sacred gold
ice wind dale 1 complete
ice wind dale 2 complete
gothic 1

i know it's alot but any of these games are HIGHLY appreciated (if they're gifted that is) :)
Post edited June 19, 2012 by deamento
deamento: i love you guys and everyone who gifts the people on this list (the people who give me games i love more :D)

my current wishlist:
fallout 1
fallout 2
ultima 7
ultima 8
baldursgate 1
baldursgate 2
sacrifice
sacred gold
ice wind dale 1 complete
ice wind dale 2 complete
gothic 1

i know it's alot but any of these games are HIGHLY appreciated :)

my email :
-
or you could just PM me , it's more likely that i respond to a PM because my email just gets flooded with spam
Dude... People do not need your e-mail. You shouldn't post it, because it may be used for phishing, spam, and other undesired things...
deamento: or you could just PM me , it's more likely that i respond to a PM because my email just gets flooded with spam
Licurg: Dude... People do not need your e-mail. You shouldn't post it, because it may be used for phishing, spam, and other undesired things...
I think he like it... ;p
Licurg: Dude... People do not need your e-mail. You shouldn't post it, because it may be used for phishing, spam, and other undesired things...
Stooner: I think he like it... ;p
Guess he does:P
but it said i should post it O_o
i guess i'm blind

my email is gone now :D
Post edited June 19, 2012 by deamento
deamento: but it said i should post it O_o
i guess i'm blind
Original post was made before GOG.com had a PM system, and wasn't updated. e-mail is no longer needed for gifting.
alright thanks for the info ;)
deamento: alright thanks for the info ;)
I only told you to read the first post in Xyem's thread, because he actually keeps it up to date. Most other threads do not do so, so don't bother:P
deamento: alright thanks for the info ;)
Licurg: I only told you to read the first post in Xyem's thread, because he actually keeps it up to date. Most other threads do not do so, so don't bother:P
and i did :p but i have lots of games i need to play but no money to spend it on so ye.... xD
Licurg: I only told you to read the first post in Xyem's thread, because he actually keeps it up to date. Most other threads do not do so, so don't bother:P
deamento: and i did :p but i have lots of games i need to play but no money to spend it on so ye.... xD
Don't worry, people here on GOG are very generous. I've only been here for a short while, and have been gifted numerous times. I wrote under my list the ones i accepted, because i was actually offered more, but i refused the Steam keys( i hate Steam)
My current wishlist in no particular order:
Gabriel Knight Sins of the Fathers
Gabriel Knight 2 The Beast Within
Gabriel Knight 3 Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned
Planescape Torment
Arcanum
Tex Murphy Overseer
Soul Reaver 2
Realms of the Haunting

Thank you
Post edited June 24, 2012 by klaattu