It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wishlist:
Hard West
Actually, I never planned to ever go to this forum to ask for a game, but I had to due to my current situation.

PLEASE READ AS IT MAY ALSO BE BENEFICIAL FOR YOU
Here's my current situation:

So, if you're familiar with ModDB, I've been participating in the Indie/Mod of the Year event held on its website for quite sometime now with the aim of also getting the reward afterwards, which is in the form of a random game being given away to all the users who participated in the event. However, up until now, I still have yet to receive any email regarding this giveaway despite of the fact that the event had already ended several days ago.

Knowing that none of the games being showcased in the list appeals to me, I was looking forward to trading whatever the game will be with one of the GOG games in my wishlist. But, as I said earlier, ModDB still hasn't responded in any way to me regarding this matter, which led me to an assumption that they will give away the games after they have revealed both the Indie and Mod of the Year on their website, which will be on the 29th of December or a day after that. You know, it sucks, because I thought it was gonna be on the 21st or 22nd of December where I could still trade the game when most of the games are still discounted on GOG.

So here's the deal, I'll show you my wishlist, and once ModDB has given away its random game to me, I'll go back to you to give you the key of the game, which will be a steam key I'm afraid. Let's just hope that the game which I'm going to receive will be M&B: Warband so that you could reclaim it here on GOG.

My wishlist:
EDIT: Doc0075

Honestly, I'm quite confused on which one that I would like to have the most. Both games are said to be great, so it's definitely a tough choice. You could go for the two of them if you like lol (I know it sounded like I'm begging, but it really is a hard choice and I'm not forcing you to buy me those two games altogether).

P.S.: You could message me before choosing which one of the two would you buy. Let's just hope the game in exchange will be worth more than those two games combined so that you won't have to feel cheated.

Thanks!!! :)
Post edited December 25, 2017 by Vingry
bluffhulk: I have The Witcher: Enhanced Edition available. PM me!
Taken by me.
Vingry: My wishlist:
- STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005)
You need to change your chat settings so I can contact you.
Id like to request Besiege

I have a copy of Master of Orion up for grabs, PM me.
*Key given away*

Merry Christmas everyone.
Post edited December 24, 2017 by voltaicgiant
voltaicgiant: Id like to request Besiege

I have a copy of Master of Orion up for grabs, PM me.
*Key given away*

Merry Christmas everyone.
Thank you for the key voltaicgiant :)

And I hope everyone is having a happy Christmas.
Vingry: My wishlist:
- STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005)
Doc0075: You need to change your chat settings so I can contact you.
Done.

EDIT: Thanks for the game! :)
Post edited December 25, 2017 by Vingry
short wishlist :

SWAT 4: Gold Edition
Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
Full Throttle Remastered
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Doom 3: BFG Edition
Quake 4
GUN
TimeShift
Singularity
Painted_Doll: short wishlist :

SWAT 4: Gold Edition
Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
Full Throttle Remastered
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Doom 3: BFG Edition
Quake 4
GUN
TimeShift
Singularity
That's a short list? Don't want to see a long one.
I would like Jazz Jackrabbit 1 & 2 Collections, my only wish list for this year <3
low rated
Hi to everyone and merry christmas to everyone!!

Im new here in GOG, i recently joined thanks to a friend that told me of this great site!!
So every game would be awesome!!

I currently have Oxenfree from a giveaway, and a great player in GOG gifted me MDK, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)!!

Thanks WinterSnowfall!! :D

Im fan of rpg games, but any kind of games will be great!! ;)

Thanks to everyone and merry christmas and happy new year!!
Hope everyone has a better year!! :)
Have an extra copy of Amnesia Collection.. PM if interested.
Post edited January 26, 2018 by aritrea
nevermind....
Post edited January 10, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
My wishlist -> Hollow Knight.

Recently saw it on a GDQ run and basically fell in love with it, so if anyone has a spare key I would very much appreciate it! Thanks.
high rated
If anyone here wants a copy of Kyn & Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth, here is the code to redeem them.

BCWX921558927C7303

After you add them to your collection, please post a reply.

Enjoy. ^_^