It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hard West:
https://www.gog.com/redeem/A3VD152780F69520GY
edit:
Thank you DebbieL for a Hard West code!
Thank you MarkoH01 for a Master of Orion code!
Post edited December 18, 2017 by Lexor
vidm: since GOG didn't offer original sin enhanced edition on winter sale, anyone willing to gift? or if someone's feeling extra generous, original sin 2 would also be amazing :P
marcusmaximus: They say they will be adding more games everyday of the sale. So at least the first Divinity original Sin will probably be on sale during this sale eventually considering I think I always see it on sale eventually during a big gog sale.
Hope so as well. It was pretty cheap on steam a week ago, but I didn't buy there cause I hoped for GOG sale.
low rated
Hi, if anybody feels generous here's my GOG Christmas wishlist:

- A Boy and his Blob

- Alien Rampage

- BloodNet

- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back

- Codename: ICEMAN

- Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

- Legend of Kay: Anniversary

- Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae

- Raiden V: Director’s Cut

- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd

- Ys SEVEN

These are ones I would love although if you get anything on my wishlist https://www.gog.com/u/pferreira1983/wishlist I would still be just as grateful. I'm not too picky.

Pedro
Post edited December 24, 2017 by pferreira1983
I have a few codes from the previous gog giveaways up for grabs:

- MDK (Available)
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (Available)
..... edited...
Post edited December 22, 2017 by BeatriceElysia
I don't like asking for games, and also I'm not sure if I'm doing it right (the instructions are hard to follow) but if this is right - I'd like to ask for The Elder Scrolls: Redguard, and/or The Elder Scrolls Battlespire seeming as they are both on offer, and also it will complete my classic TES collection! Thanks... The Nerdy Plane.
I would like to make a request on 'Temple of Elemental Evil'

Can't get it because i can't change my currency settings to something any other than USD (is it bugged?...support's wanna be solution is not working) and i don't have a credit card with USD entity.
bluescreenofdeath: I would like to make a request on 'Temple of Elemental Evil'

Can't get it because i can't change my currency settings to something any other than USD (is it bugged?...support's wanna be solution is not working) and i don't have a credit card with USD entity.
I might help you with changing your currency on GOG. Unfortunately GOG recently changed all privacy chat settings to "friends only" so either change your privacy settings to "anyone" or add me as friend so I can contact you.
Post edited December 20, 2017 by MarkoH01
bluescreenofdeath: I would like to make a request on 'Temple of Elemental Evil'

MarkoH01: I might help you with changing your currency on GOG. Unfortunately GOG recently changed all privacy chat settings to "friends only" so either change your privacy settings to anyone or add me as friend so I can contact you.
Hey thanks :) Sending an invititation now :)
Well I'd like to request Shadow Warrior 2 please.

Though people would be willing to trade but I guess bundle games just don't interest ppl... so since it's on sale I thought I'd just ask.

GOG PM is contact point.
Hello to everyone in this thread.

I'm updating my wishlist, it's still very short, here it is:

{Dungeons 2: A Game of Winter
Dungeons 2: A Chance of Dragons
Dungeons 2: A Song of Sand and Fire}
I own the Steam version of Dungeons 2 the original game and finished it
but I never played the dlcs. I now own the gog version as well thanks to the
giveaway for the chinese new year. I would like them for the gog version please.

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition. (Done, Thanks Doc0075)
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Goty Edition (This one is a dream for me).

Contact me through PM before buying anything please.

Thanks for everything.

Edit:

Thank you and God's Blessings to Doc0075 for Dragon Age Origins.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone.
Post edited February 17, 2018 by hidraslick
Does anyone have Kholat? That's about all I want,really. Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to all!
I have The Witcher: Enhanced Edition available. PM me!
Does anyone have The Longest Journey or Dreamfall: The longest Journey as a Christmas Present? I got part 3 through a star and I want to play the other parts first.

Thank you so much!

PS: I am active here, but more with silent reading than writing ;)