It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Someone want to throw his MASTER OF ORION 3 code away? I would take it ... :P I really want this game.

Also HOMM4 maybe ?
Else: gog.com/u/Samet42/wishlist
low rated
*REQUEST REMOVED*
Post edited December 03, 2015 by WingsOfRequiem
Would be great to find anyone want to sell in good price or GA Door kicker and Terraria
low rated
[WANT]
Star Wars Knights of the old Republic
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Empire at war Gold Pack
If someone would gift at least one of these games, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.
There you go. Free :

Divine Divinity 3QJ40C68A5DD6169V1
SamCashya: There you go. Free :

Divine Divinity 3QJ40C68A5DD6169V1
Thanks!! :D
low rated
*COMMENT DELETED* I AM SORRY FOR MY NEGATIVE COMMENT I LET MY BAD EXPERIENCE GET THE BETTER OF ME :(
Want
Pillars of Eternity
Shadowrun: dragonfall (got it from Nudiustertian)

GOG PM

thank you. I would appreciate it very much.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by LiefLayer
*COMMENT DELETED* I AM SORRY FOR MY NEGATIVE COMMENT I LET MY BAD EXPERIENCE GET THE BETTER OF ME :(
another divine divinity:

3QJ46EB52D093BD625

edit: gone
Post edited December 03, 2015 by kpz
CloudUchiha: Thanks!! :D
WingsOfRequiem: Wasnt intended for you mate :/ you just used this poor guys lack of knowledge and generosity and made a real a-hole move :P
It was intended right that way :P
low rated
WingsOfRequiem: Wasnt intended for you mate :/ you just used this poor guys lack of knowledge and generosity and made a real a-hole move :P
SamCashya: It was intended right that way :P
That doesnt really help :/ when i do a give away i always PM people who want the game 1st then I put it up for grabs,because people that really want it dont get it then :/

PS: I know looking trough a tread is hard,but come on I was just a response above the code :P

PPS: Also not to mention game code ninjas who just take the code and then sell it :/
SamCashya: It was intended right that way :P
WingsOfRequiem: That doesnt really help :/ when i do a give away i always PM people who want the game 1st then I put it up for grabs,because people that really want it dont get it then :/

PS: I know looking trough a tread is hard,but come on I was just a response above the code :P
You wanted "Divinity Original Sin" not the one that I gave away :)
WingsOfRequiem: so I would avoid contact with him
Why didn't he use the chat? D:
And if you was offline?
I'm sorry, next time I will not say "thanks", lol
low rated