It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone have a spare key for Space Empires IV Deluxe? I've been wanting to get that, but I've been busy with real-life, so I've been barely on to be able to get the ones I want to. And to Briareos262 a hearty thanks for the games from before.
Hi!

Maybe is someone out there willing to gift some games, and could be Commandos any of these? I have been looking for a flash sale to get GOG version of Commandos Series.

Today is my birthday, will be nice to get at least Commandos Ammo pack :D.

Thanks for read!
If someone wants or missed the movie The Gamers : DC, just reply to this message.

Rep: 15 minimum
MaxFulvus: If someone wants or missed the movie The Gamers : DC, just reply to this message.

Hey I would like to see that please!
MaxFulvus: If someone wants or missed the movie The Gamers : DC, just reply to this message.

saith32: Hey I would like to see that please!
PM sent !
MaxFulvus: PM sent !
Got it! Thank you very much.!
I don't suppose anyone could gift me Agarest War? D:
Post edited December 02, 2014 by stika
Does anybody perhaps have a gift copy of "Shovel Knight" they could spare? I wasn't able to get it at price I could afford this past fall sale. I would play it a great deal as I really enjoy 2d platformers (beat rogue legacy a couple months ago which was really fun).
piapancudo: If anyone has an extra copy of King of Dragon Pass and are feeling charitable, i will take it ... please don't buy just to gift it, but if you have an extra one somehow, i would be grateful

Thanks
PM me if you're still in the market.
piapancudo: If anyone has an extra copy of King of Dragon Pass and are feeling charitable, i will take it ... please don't buy just to gift it, but if you have an extra one somehow, i would be grateful

Thanks
Nudiustertian: PM me if you're still in the market.
Thank you so much for the gift !!! +1 to you good sir
Nudiustertian: PM me if you're still in the market.
piapancudo: Thank you so much for the gift !!! +1 to you good sir
Don't forget to tell me your opinion on it!
I have a request! Since I cannot seem to purchase games from this site due to my gift cards being unable to be used for international purchases, I was wondering if anyone would gift Sam and Max Hit the Road for me? That would be appreciated!
Hey just watched it lol. Now I want them all!!! I want to know how pissed Mark is going to be when he gets back!
saith32: Hey just watched it lol. Now I want them all!!! I want to know how pissed Mark is going to be when he gets back!
Good to know you enjoyed it ! I never watched it but hope you will collect them all :)
If anyone has an extra copy of NWN 2, I would really appreciate it :).