It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I collected all stamps but I got the game already.

The Witcher 2: XA3E28882CBF396BG

Have fun
I would really love to play Beyond Good and Evil if anyone can spare it.
Post edited November 19, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
If someone did grab the Cossacks Anthology at the day six flash deal and has a spare key it would be very kind if i could get it because i missed it i would appreciate it.

Thanks
Ohh, the deal returned, so forget what i wrote earlier in this post. :-D
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Xardas722
high rated
HijacK: If anybody has 5$ to spare or less I would really like to play Rune Classic OR the original Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, if that is an acceptable request. Regardless, many thanks to all you wish fulfillers out there for making GOG an amazing place.
Done, and with a little extra.
Enjoy & hope you don't have it :)
I would like Shadowrun Returns, please. It's 50% off right now. If someone is feeling extra-generous i'd like the Dragonfall expansion as well. If you guys think the price is too salty, then maybe Mark of the Ninja, that is also at 50% discount.

Regardless of getting the game or not, i'd like to say that the GOG community is one of the best i have seen. Thank you!
Post edited November 20, 2014 by neomaniak
If someone would see anything from Gothic (which probably won't happen), Risen, M&B, Empire Earth or Cossacks series in the flash during the night (and would have spare $1000 to throw out of window/spend on me), I'd be very grateful. Though, I don't want to take any advantages of you, so I warn you in advance to not think of this as a "priority" of any kind. I have most of them already in other forms (except for Cossacks - my old CD broke few months ago) and this would be mainly cosmetical change.

And... I don't want to use clichés, but... oh well. You can imagine what should be here. :P :)
HijacK: If anybody has 5$ to spare or less I would really like to play Rune Classic OR the original Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, if that is an acceptable request. Regardless, many thanks to all you wish fulfillers out there for making GOG an amazing place.
DampSquib: Done, and with a little extra.
Enjoy & hope you don't have it :)
Thank you very very much good sir! Your gift is amazing, and the bonus is most welcome! Me and some of my GOG friends used to play it every week during the beta. :D
GIFT RECEIVED

A very very kind and generous member of this community sent me the gift!!! He asked to stay anonymous so I can't tell his/her nickname but I want to say THANK YOU anyway!

--

I dare to ask the Hitman Classics bundle while it's on sale but please consider other requests first since I have a few games in my backlog. I'll repay my debt as soon as I am able to do it.
Post edited November 20, 2014 by Ungunbu
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=tRzNxSHAZv4N2nbk

Metro 2033 (steam) Must be redeemed until 21 november.
The Witcher 2 (figure out the missing letter)

XA774AEBE391817E_

The Golden _ate bridge
Post edited November 20, 2014 by ObiwanPR
Pardinuz: I grabbed these. Thank you. :)
You're welcome .
Witcher 2, enjoy!

XAC6C3876F98423EG
If someone is in a generous mood and has some spare Tomb Raider key lying around, I'd appreciate it :)
Thanks!
park_84: If someone is in a generous mood and has some spare Tomb Raider key lying around, I'd appreciate it :)
Thanks!
The original one?
This post can be removed.
Post edited November 22, 2014 by jesusburton