It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

if you have an unwanted tower of guns mutator, i'm offering a new and loving home for it
apehater: i'm not native american, can you show me how my sentence would be correct
Sachys: Its not exactly incorrect - just a little misleading at a glance. A better / clearer way to put it would be:

"if you have an unwanted tower of guns mutator, i'm offering a new and loving home for it"

Hope that helps and good luck! :)
thanks +1
Post edited October 09, 2014 by apehater
apehater: i'm not native american, can you show me how my sentence would be correct
Sachys: Its not exactly incorrect - just a little misleading at a glance. A better / clearer way to put it would be:

"if you have an unwanted tower of guns mutator, i'm offering a new and loving home for it"

Hope that helps and good luck! :)

Edit: by putting "I'm offering" at the start of your initial post, it just sounds like you are offering the game - whereas mentioning the unwanted game first and then OFFERING to give it a home does not - does that make sense or am I rambling?!?
The Silver Chimp is all over the forums today ;) GOG should give you a stipend!
low rated
So Democracy 3 is on sale. If anyone would be so generous I could give it a great home.
Post edited October 10, 2014 by the_atm
If anyone got an extra copy of Banished from the first round of mutators, I would love to play it. Thanks a bunch.
BlackThorny: just a helpful reminder that anybody having an IndieGameStand - Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages key, it expires in 10 days... Oct 11 2014 So better gift it (or use it) prior to that :)
3 more days if anybody has it
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have sword of the stars the pit gold edition and wizardry 8 from mutator promo.
BlackThorny: 3 more days if anybody has it
Or convert it to a non expiring Code as you discovered. See Here for discussion.
Apparently, Wizardry 6-7 is a mutator (Haha, what? Can't get over that) from this current promo, so I think I'll take this opportuniy to say, I would very much like to play it, if anyone has an extra. I am a huge fan of Might and Magic 1-7, and so I am no stranger to old school first person rpgs. I have, of course then, heard of Wizardry, but never played any of them. I hear they are really good if you like crpgs, so yeah, I think I would enjoy them. So if there are any extra copies, I would love it. :D
Of course, I'm gonna need to make some time to actually play an old school rpg! I am so busy now with school and music, agggg... oh well!
If anyone is feeling exceedingly generous, I would really appreciate Wizardy 8 and Sacred Gold from the mutator promo.
Door Kickers looks really good, I love that style of game. And since it's just release on GOG and on sale...
Post edited October 22, 2014 by the_atm
Never mind.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by HijacK
Quest for Infamy if anyone is generous?
they are giving away Afterfall: InSanity

to get it you have to either like VG247.com on fb or follow bundlestars on twitter

i do not use social networks so it would be great if someone could get an extra copy for me :-)

--

thanks
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Ungunbu
high rated
Ungunbu: they are giving away Afterfall: InSanity

to get it you have to either like VG247.com on fb or follow bundlestars on twitter

i do not use social networks so it would be great if someone could get an extra copy for me :-)

--

thanks
Check PM!
Ungunbu: they are giving away Afterfall: InSanity

--

thanks
triock: Check PM!
Thank you! +1