It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin: Many thanks to DampSquib for the huge generosity
It was very nice of DampSquib for the code drops in that other thread. I only picked up a couple titles (feels a bit guilty taking a whole set), but I heard several got a quite a few from their wishlists which is nice :).
Post edited August 31, 2014 by MetalPlateMage
high rated
DizNL: Anyone can gift me Painkiller: Black Edition? since it's being removed soon its on a good sale!!
Mr.Caine: If anyone feels generous I'd love to get Painkiller from the current promo.
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have spellforce 2 demons of the past from the current promo before it is removed.
Check PM.
Would really like Penumbra and Amnesia the Dark Descent before they leave gog.
Post edited September 01, 2014 by park_84
low rated
Two Nordic Games titles from my wishlist will be removed from the GOG catalog, I can't get them myself, so if someone want to help out I'd like Neighbours From Hell Compilation & Red Faction 2.
Thank you.
edit: Thank you very much, DampSquib. :)
Post edited August 31, 2014 by Lexor
If anyone is willing to help a fellow gamer with budgetary problems, here are a few titles that I'd love to include in my humble collection:

- Icewind Dale 2 Complete
- Unepic
- Spelunky
- Shovel Knight

Thanks in advance anyway !
I don't suppose a kind soul could gift me one of these?

The Guild 2
Guild 2: Pirates of the European Seas
Guild 2 Renaissance
high rated
jcoa: Would really like Penumbra and Amnesia the Dark Descent before they leave gog.
Check PM :)
Would love betrayal at krondor as a feist fan if anyone's up for giftin' it to me :D
friendofcabbage: Would love betrayal at krondor as a feist fan if anyone's up for giftin' it to me :D
Mmm, I've had my eyes on this one for a while, I sure would like to play it. If you do, tell me how you like it. I am a fan of old-school rpgs, such as Ultima4-7 and Might and Magic 1-7.
high rated
mm3n: 3D modeling
I await the chance to see some of your work.

mm3n: I was really hoping to get Black Mirror 1 and 2 since they came out on GOG and felt it to be a bummer when I saw they will be leaving
Don't be sad they are leaving for now you own them.
jcoa: Would really like Penumbra and Amnesia the Dark Descent before they leave gog.
DampSquib: Check PM :)
Thank you so much!
high rated
spinefarm: If a good sould drops me one of this
The Black Mirror
or
Black Mirror 2

I will be extremely happy
MaxFulvus: Considering the removing of some good games of the GOG's catalog, I would like to add two of them to my library before the end :

- The Guild Gold Edition
- Full Spectrum Warriors : Ten Hammers

Feel free to consider other requests before mine. Thanks !
Miljac: Hello, first I would like to say that you should consider other people's posts before this, because this game is not must have for me. But I would like to try it.

FREEDOM FORCE VS. THE 3RD REICH

If you do consider my post, than I am very thankful. Many thanks to all gifters here :)
Check your respective PMs. :)
I stil have not gotten any of Nordic's games? And this is the last day :(

So far all I want is either Gothic 2, Painkiler, and Red Faction 1 and 2.

Speaking of the games is both Red Faction and Painkiller work well on Steam?