It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: Very nice game ! If you like the first one, you'll love Screamer 2 !
Check your PM ;-)
Very nice benderz:)
high rated
TheSupremeForce: I'm a little broke to pick up The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky right now, so if any of you are feeling the proper combination of generous and crazy, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Feeling crazy enough for this, check your PMs :D
If anyone's feeling generous, I would really love to play The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky :D
TheSupremeForce: I'm a little broke to pick up The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky right now, so if any of you are feeling the proper combination of generous and crazy, I'd greatly appreciate it.
ggf162: Feeling crazy enough for this, check your PMs :D
So, you ARE crazy. I appreciate it, and had better enjoy this... No pressure on myself though.

Thanks again!
Thought I'd try my luck here. If anyone is feeling gifty, I'd like any of the following from this weekend's promo:

Freespace
Freespace 2
JA2: Unfinished Business
Shattered Steel

As always, I will pay your generosity forward next weekend (to you or someone else).
Any one of this games would be really appreciated:

FREESPACE 2
GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO
SACRIFICE

They are all in the Interplay promo weekend.

Thanks.
low rated
Looking for these from the weekend promo:
Giants: Citizen Kabuto (never played)
Sacrifice (never played)
Earthworm Jim 3D (never played)
Messiah (played before)

Thanks for your consideration.
Post edited August 02, 2014 by BranjoHello
any chance some one could gift me lion heart legacy of the crusader while its one sale?

thanks guys a ton
Really the only things on my wishlist are Freespace 2, Descent 1-3 and Stonekeep.

I really would get these myself, but the gift card I was using for the above gift doesn't seem to want to work anymore after that one purchase I made.
high rated
ggf162: I really would get these myself, but the gift card I was using for the above gift doesn't seem to want to work anymore after that one purchase I made.
Hope you'll fix that ASAP.
PM incoming with Stonekeep ;-)
Sudeki if anyone is generous.

I remember being charmed by this game when my brother rented it on our Xbox.
high rated
ne_zavarj: link

Unfortunately can't purchase anything because GOG doesn't accept Maestro card . ( i even tried via PayPal )
Blocks That Matter & Tetrobot and Co. In PM box.
Lookin' for Giants:Citizen Kabuto if anyone's feelin, charitable :D
ne_zavarj: link

Unfortunately can't purchase anything because GOG doesn't accept Maestro card . ( i even tried via PayPal )
DampSquib: Blocks That Matter & Tetrobot and Co. In PM box.
+1 to ya for your generosity!
DampSquib: Blocks That Matter & Tetrobot and Co. In PM box.
Thank you very much .