It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

krugos2: Hey guys, sorry i disappeared for so long and didn't update the Fight Club page anymore (we also had planned some awards to our favorite characters that I couldn't get to implement). My internet died on the first days of January, before the tournament was over and I've been without access to Internet until last week. These days have been madness for me, catching up with my email, clients, belated projects, family and friends abroad, etc.

I plan to update the Fight Club page when I find myself with more time, right now I've been kind of overwhelmed with work. Congratulations to all the giveaway winners, and I've yet to read how the tournament ended and who won, but also congratulations to the tournament winner!

I'll post here again with the link when the page has been updated, it will probably take a few weeks.

I've missed the GOG community so much, it feels great to be back! :)
Nice, thank you for the initiative. Take your time, I will gladly relive this memorable event reading your chronicle.
Sulibor: Nice, thank you for the initiative. Take your time, I will gladly relive this memorable event reading your chronicle.
Cool. The Fight Club was so much fun, and the writing so good, it will be worth to keep it archived and read again every once in a while. :)
krugos2: I've missed the GOG community so much, it feels great to be back! :)
Glad to have you back. Take a seat, you are very welcome :)
Carradice: Glad to have you back. Take a seat, you are very welcome :)
Thank you, it's great to be back! :)