It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free approach in games has been at the heart of GOG.COM from day one. We strongly believe that if you buy a game, it should be yours, and you can play it the way it’s convenient for you, and not how others want you to use it.

The landscape has changed since 2008, and today many people don’t realize what DRM even means. And still the DRM issue in games remains – you’re never sure when and why you can be blocked from accessing them. And it’s not only games that are affected, but your favourite books, music, movies and apps as well.

To help understand what DRM means, how it influences your games and other digital media, and what benefits come with DRM-free approach, we’re launching the FCK DRM initiative. The goal is to educate people and ignite a discussion about DRM. To learn more visit https://fckdrm.com, and share your opinions and stories about DRM and how it affects you.
my name is capitayn catte: What even is a fuck drum?
AWG43: I suppose, it's an action when one wants to sound louder.
*screams into the gully*
Post edited May 05, 2021 by Linko64
low rated
So, is anyone from GOG going to address the issue people have in this forum?
Post edited May 05, 2021 by albinistic
albinistic: So, is anyone from GOG going to address the issue people have in this forum?
Which one? I think there are A LOT of them! XD
low rated
albinistic: So, is anyone from GOG going to address the issue people have in this forum?
Enebias: Which one? I think there are A LOT of them! XD
In addition, I am not trying to rush for answers, but I have seen non regarding the drm and other issues being answered, so yeah.
Post edited May 07, 2021 by albinistic
They already have. It takes this form:
We suggest using GOg Galaxy our optional client.

Doesn’t matter what question you ask them.
my name is capitayn catte: I don't understand this trend of removing vowels from words.
There used to be algorithms in forums (etc) containing filters for 'bad words'. In order to trick those algorithms so that they could effectively use those words people slightly changed those words. One of those changes would be to omit certain vowels. I do believe this is one of the originating reasons for 'this trend of removing vowels'.
low rated
dick1982: I don't even remember what i said. did i say FCK or FCUK the fashion brand?
There's a fcuk fashion brand? What, is it dyslexic? o.0 ;)
low rated
dick1982: I don't even remember what i said. did i say FCK or FCUK the fashion brand?
GamezRanker: There's a fcuk fashion brand? What, is it dyslexic? o.0 ;)
There is also "de puta madre" brand, lol. Fcuk can't hold a candle to dpm.
my name is capitayn catte: I don't understand this trend of removing vowels from words.
Zrevnur: There used to be algorithms in forums (etc) containing filters for 'bad words'. In order to trick those algorithms so that they could effectively use those words people slightly changed those words. One of those changes would be to omit certain vowels. I do believe this is one of the originating reasons for 'this trend of removing vowels'.
So you are going to tell me what a fuck drum is or not?
GamezRanker: There's a fcuk fashion brand? What, is it dyslexic? o.0 ;)
patrikc: There is also "de puta madre" brand, lol. Fcuk can't hold a candle to dpm.
gosh golly. they have an online shop. perfect for my mom!
www.deputamadreshop.com/collections/t-shirt-woman