It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
ReynardFox: I have a Hitman: Absolution code, first one to PM can have it.
Hello ReynardFox. Due to your profile privacy settings, I can't PM you directly. I've sent you a friend invite. Can you please share the Hitman: Absolution code with me?
starkvibe: Hello ReynardFox. Due to your profile privacy settings, I can't PM you directly.
It's actually your own privacy settings which prevent this. Go to privacy & settings -> privacy and change "Allow chat messages from" from "friends only" to "everyone".
Yes, it's confusing that this also prevents you from messaging everyone.
ReynardFox: I have a Hitman: Absolution code, first one to PM can have it.
starkvibe: Hello ReynardFox. Due to your profile privacy settings, I can't PM you directly. I've sent you a friend invite. Can you please share the Hitman: Absolution code with me?
I'm afraid someone beat you to the punch. :(

Though make sure to check your privacy settings, my PM's are open to anyone.
starkvibe: Hello ReynardFox. Due to your profile privacy settings, I can't PM you directly. I've sent you a friend invite. Can you please share the Hitman: Absolution code with me?
ReynardFox: I'm afraid someone beat you to the punch. :(

Though make sure to check your privacy settings, my PM's are open to anyone.
Sorry. My bad. I've changed the privacy settings. Thank you anyway. :)
high rated
I have Total Annihilation: Commander Pack.
Expires on 6th of July!
So, who wants it PM, as usual, first come, first served!
Post edited June 24, 2020 by GlorFindel
high rated
Still [HAVE] Total Annihilation: Commander Pack

Only 7 days left before these codes expire. If you want it, best ask for it now.
Discount Electronic Arts titles
CODE: 5MNU4MKJKJHEJT6PBU
Details: SELECT 11 items AT 80 % OFF
Expire: 7/5/20 6:59 AM
high rated
Expired
Post edited July 17, 2020 by kultpcgames
high rated
Eye of the Beholder expires on 18 July

4A55C-A58A3-???C8-93FD4

??? is a yellow striped nectar collecting flying insect
high rated
If you want a Total Annihilation GOG key just answer here and I'll PM it to you. Only to the first person.
Post edited July 05, 2020 by Dogmaus
Just FYI, there are a whole lot of Total Annihilation: Commander Pack keys in the Community Giveaway, set to expire in just over 24h at the time I'm writing this, and finkleroy said eligibility will not be checked for them, so anyone who missed the giveaway can also go there and ask and have one granted.
Expired
Post edited July 12, 2020 by Adamdos
Dogmaus: If you want a Total Annihilation GOG key just answer here and I'll PM it to you. Only to the first person.
If you can, it would be most welcome.

By the way, this thread is a great idea. Let us keep it alive.
Post edited July 07, 2020 by Carradice
drinnen: Eye of the Beholder expires on 18 July

4A55C-A58A3-???C8-93FD4

??? is a yellow striped nectar collecting flying insect
Thanks!
Dogmaus: If you want a Total Annihilation GOG key just answer here and I'll PM it to you. Only to the first person.
Carradice: If you can, it would be most welcome.

By the way, this thread is a great idea. Let us keep it alive.
too late, it is expired u.u