It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
Was told by gog support today that giveaway codes expire when the giveaway does. Anyone else find they have useless codes that previously had no expiration?
jadeblackhawk: Was told by gog support today that giveaway codes expire when the giveaway does. Anyone else find they have useless codes that previously had no expiration?
It happens on occasion. If you skim Zeogold's giveaway thread, it comes up from time to time:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition
GrumpyImpaler: Good news, check your chat and be sure to claim the key before Tuesday (April 11, 2018).
HypersomniacLive: Just did; thanks a bunch!
Good to hear all went well. Have fun.
high rated
jadeblackhawk: Was told by gog support today that giveaway codes expire when the giveaway does. Anyone else find they have useless codes that previously had no expiration?
Almost a year later, and GOG has still to fix the mess with promo/GA codes displaying no expiration date when they do have one...

Was there a FAQ about this particular GA?
Nevermind
Post edited May 26, 2018 by HunchBluntley
bump
HunchBluntley: Unreal Gold key censored
Hey I'm glad you're wanting to give away a key for Unreal but could you please not post open codes on this thread. I know you partially hid the key with a riddle but still I'd like you to follow the rules I stated in the OP.

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

Again, thanks for being generous. I'm just wanting to make sure everyone gets a fair shot at a game and not have the bots and leechers take them all. :)
HunchBluntley: Unreal Gold key censored
BenKii: Hey I'm glad you're wanting to give away a key for Unreal but could you please not post open codes on this thread. I know you partially hid the key with a riddle but still I'd like you to follow the rules I stated in the OP.

Again, thanks for being generous. I'm just wanting to make sure everyone gets a fair shot at a game and not have the bots and leechers take them all. :)
Sorry. For the record, it's not truly an open code (the obfuscation made sure of that), but I'll nonetheless remove it and post it in a different thread, as I don't want to have to interact with someone for them to get the code (I don't necessarily check in every day).
high rated
[HAVE] Unreal Gold

Reply to me and I will send the key to you, via chat.
Do not forget to check you chat settings.
high rated
[GIVEN] Unreal Gold
Post edited June 04, 2018 by loki1985
Bumping this thread for the new Summer Sale freebies with expiration dates.

The following game codes expire July 2, 9:59 PM UTC:
Xenonauts
RIME
Sunless Sea

Anyone who wants to give these away or wants to receive them, please follow the rules stated in the OP.

edit: Just a clarification, I do not have any keys to give at the moment. This update is to inform potential givers and takers where they can go to give and receive these games.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by BenKii
Hi

[WANT] RIME

Thank you :-)
Post edited June 05, 2018 by maestroruffy
[GOT] RiME - Thank you WinterSnowfall. :)
Post edited June 05, 2018 by Lexor
[WANT] RiME
If someone has a spare code for it...

[WANT] RIME