It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
[TAKEN] Wolfenstein: The New Order
Post edited April 06, 2023 by erbello
[HAVE] Deep Sky Derelicts [expires on May 3, 2023]
Deep Sky Derelicts (GOG) is free for anyone that would like one on The Community Giveaway. No forum eligibility required.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_6th_edition/post547
I seem to have missed yet another giveaway..

[WANT] Under The Moon
[WANT] Narita Boy

edit:
And another one..
[WANT] Fiendish Freddy's Big Top o' Fun
Post edited May 23, 2023 by solesurvivor83
[Have] Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
[GIVEN] Echelon Book 2 (Expires July 16th)
Post edited June 22, 2023 by rtcvb32
[EXPIRED] Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Goodies Collection (expires July 12th)

[EXPIRED] Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs (expires July 9th)
Post edited July 14, 2023 by Spectrum_Legacy
{WANT} FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS
thank you
Post edited June 23, 2023 by skullcrusher52
[GIVEN] Prey

Enjoy :)
Post edited June 21, 2023 by erbello
erbello: [HAVE] Prey
[GOT] Prey
If your offer is still valid, may I ask for it please?
Thank you very much!
Post edited June 21, 2023 by del_test
delete
Post edited June 24, 2023 by AWG43
[WANT] Prey (2017)
Post edited June 22, 2023 by Noxkrah
rtcvb32: [GIVEN] Echelon Book 2 (Expires July 16th)
[GOT] Echelon Book 2. Thank you! :)
[GIVEN] Eschalon: Book II
Post edited June 26, 2023 by Mortius1
[GIVEN] Eschalon: Book II
Post edited July 01, 2023 by Ran Schvartz