It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
[GIVEN] Dex

[GOT] Someone to enjoy it. :)

edit: Game has been sent to BlackThorny
Post edited August 30, 2022 by BenKii
BenKii: [HAVE] Dex

[WANT] You to enjoy playing it. :)
Hi There, as I just missed the giveaway by 6 hours (well maybe not "just")...
Will appreciate it :)
BenKii: [HAVE] Dex

[WANT] You to enjoy playing it. :)
BlackThorny: Hi There, as I just missed the giveaway by 6 hours (well maybe not "just")...
Will appreciate it :)
Sure thing. Check your PM.
[HAVE] Dex
[HAVE STASIS (it wasn't redeemed)

[HAVE] Dex
Post edited September 03, 2022 by Mortius1
[HAVE] Dex
Mortius1: [HAVE] STASIS
I don't see any takers. guess i'll request.

[RETRACTED] Stasis

edit: Unable to redeem. I'd checked if i owned this and didn't show up when I'd posted this. How odd...
Post edited September 03, 2022 by rtcvb32
HAVE Stasis
HAVE Dex
HAVE Lovecraft's Untold Stories
HAVE Immortal Redneck

First come, first served but have to redeem on your account or give me the name of the account that you want to gift it to, I don't want them to end up to resellers.
RETRACTED CDPR Goodies Collection

Just found it sitting around on my account from Aug 9, 2022. I don't know if it's still available for redeem or not

edit: expired
Post edited September 20, 2022 by Takashi_Hafuza
[HAVE] STASIS (expires Sep 25, 2022 at 12:59 UTC)

[WANT] someone to have fun playing this great game.

Anyone interested, reply to this post; no PMs, please.
[GIVEN] Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Will only respond to posts - no private messages please!
Post edited October 05, 2022 by tremere110
Post edited October 21, 2022 by servobeupstry
tremere110: [GIVEN] Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

can i Have it?
tremere110: [GIVEN] Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

csanjuro: can i Have it?
sorry, already gave it away
tremere110: sorry, already gave it away
no problem