It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
[HAVE] Flashback (expires July 20)
Post edited June 26, 2022 by Mortius1
[HAVE] Sanitarium (expires Jul 8, 2022 at 12:55 UTC)

[WANT] someone to have fun playing the game.

Anyone interested, reply to this post; no PMs, please.
HypersomniacLive: [HAVE] Sanitarium (expires Jul 8, 2022 at 12:55 UTC)

No takers?
[HAVE] Flashback (20.07.2022)
Post edited July 05, 2022 by ki77er7
ki77er7: snip
Please read the rules. Especially rule 6.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.
HypersomniacLive: [HAVE] Sanitarium (expires Jul 8, 2022 at 12:55 UTC)

Come on, people! Only two days left for the chance to experience a really good game!
WANT Edna & Harvey- Harveys new Eyes

Is this how I should request it?
Sorry I`m new to giveaway still trying to figure out how it works..
If I did it the wrong way please forgive me still learning.
Sin6ularity: WANT Edna & Harvey- Harveys new Eyes

Is this how I should request it?
You're probably in the wrong thread, as that game wasn't given away for there to be expiring keys for it. It is, however, available in the GOGmmunity giveaway, if you're eligible.
Sin6ularity: Is this how I should request it?
The expiring codes would be that a game was given away recently, people claimed it, already had it and have a key that will be worthless soon so we extend the game to others who for some reason didn't get it.

Sometimes you get a free game with another game. (If you buy Xcom warrior 2, get Xcom classics 1-3 for free; That type of thing).

I don't recall Edna's new eyes as a recent free giveaway and thus the likelihood of getting it here is going to be nearly zilch.

By some curiosity i have both Harvey's new eyes AND breakout codes i bought 8 years ago. If you wish to trade, PM me.
low rated
Sin6ularity: Is this how I should request it?
rtcvb32: The expiring codes would be that a game was given away recently, people claimed it, already had it and have a key that will be worthless soon so we extend the game to others who for some reason didn't get it.

Sometimes you get a free game with another game. (If you buy Xcom warrior 2, get Xcom classics 1-3 for free; That type of thing).

I don't recall Edna's new eyes as a recent free giveaway and thus the likelihood of getting it here is going to be nearly zilch.

By some curiosity i have both Harvey's new eyes AND breakout codes i bought 8 years ago. If you wish to trade, PM me.
Thx for info. I know I mixed some things.. I am new here on the forum and I probably read somewhere about that game and post in the wrong thread.
About trading, I don`t have anything to trade with, so I will probably buy it directly, that game is very cheap around $1.5 or so, but thx...As I said I am new on gog, so I don`t have any spare games to trade...
Sin6ularity: s I said I am new on gog, so I don`t have any spare games to trade...
There's always later. Good luck with your endeavors.
Guys I got a discount code for Legacy Of Cain - Blood Omen for 50% off

I don`t know does everyone get this code, I`m so new at this...

Anyway I will not use it I wil gladly give to anyone who wants it...
Code expires on Jul 11, 2022, 2:59 PM.

I`m looking for TR GOTY discount code, I would like to buy this game, if that is even possible to find... I don`t know.
I never bought anything here yet, so I want my first game to be game that I like so much....

I suck at this, I don`t know the rules or how this thing works, but there you go...
Sin6ularity: I suck at this, I don`t know the rules or how this thing works, but there you go...
Hello, this is the right thread to post this kind of things:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/newsletter_discounts

Sin6ularity: I`m looking for TR GOTY discount code, I would like to buy this game, if that is even possible to find...
You mean Tomb Raider GOTY? It's on sale right now, at -80% = 3.99 €
https://www.gog.com/game/tomb_raider_goty
No need for a special discount code.
Sin6ularity: I suck at this, I don`t know the rules or how this thing works, but there you go...
cose_vecchie: Hello, this is the right thread to post this kind of things:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/newsletter_discounts

Sin6ularity: I`m looking for TR GOTY discount code, I would like to buy this game, if that is even possible to find...
cose_vecchie: You mean Tomb Raider GOTY? It's on sale right now, at -80% = 3.99 €
https://www.gog.com/game/tomb_raider_goty
No need for a special discount code.
Yes, that one... I want that game to have on gog too :) Thx :)
No Man's Sky, 55% off, expires 2022-07-17 @9:05am EST (UTC-5)

EDIT: Oops, looks like this type of post is in the wrong thread now. This can be deleted.
Post edited July 15, 2022 by jpwess01