It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
Expeditions series:
Discount code: UU8C435GOGBCBF91050C4
Remove: GOG
The offer ends on January 16th, 2022, at 2 PM UTC.
Hello,

Expeditions series discount code: UU8C8A4BBF85B15314

Enjoy it. Will expire in 2 days and 15 hours.

Skål!
UU8CEE74DBA6E01B68 expeditions series discount code
expires in 2 days 9hrs from post
Edit: Claimed - No longer available.

X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition, for anyone who missed the giveaway:

97F22-75EFLOPPY-D847D-7D351

Replace FLOPPY with CD, for Pete's sake. You'll still be two decades behind the times anyway :P.

Expiry date: 29th of Jan.
Post edited January 15, 2022 by WinterSnowfall
Expeditions series discount code: UU8CA6E52B6E##A06B (replace # with 5).
The code is expiring in around 1 day and 22 hours.
Expeditions series discount code: TT8B26021B89B75927 replace all letters with next letter eg; replace B with C

Expires 6am Jan 16th Pacific daylight savings time (1 day 11 hrs 45 mins from post)
I didn't know these mails offers were unique codes or I would've shared them long ago. Anyway, better late than never.

Expeditions discount code: ##8C5C090F5A4C7398

# = first letter of umbrella. Expires 6am Jan 16th PST.
Here is a code for an

- 80% discount on Warhammer: Chaosbane Slayer Edition
- 77% discount on Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Omnissiah Edition

7H4P9FNC439H@CC@P@

Simply replace @ with W

Enjoy. ^_^

This code will expire in about 2 days 19 hrs.
Use MANDALOREHOMEWORLDTW and get Homeworld: Emergence and Homeworld® Remastered Collection at 95% off.
All time exclusive discount on Warhammer games from the GOG newsletter.

#H4PFWMAAEKYWPWLLV

# = Jaylen Brown's number with the Boston Celtics. Expires January 23rd 2022 at 2 PM UTC.
Post edited January 21, 2022 by BurlyHeart
Discount for Warhammer games:

#H4PPEHJ3TYYXLEEFE

# = sum of two numbers in the code above

Code expires on Jan 24, 2022, 12:00 AM.
7H4PXJWUV9Y7T7MKF4
warhammer discount expires jan 23, 2022
7H4PRXJVYLEUX7HRV7 , Same as above.
Code with a -80% discount on the game "Warhammer: Chaosbane Slayer Edition", and a -77% discount on the game "Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Omnissiah Edition".

7H4P9FWFJNNJ77CCNM - Code expires 23 Jan 2022, 14:00 Polish time.
I have no mouth and I must scream, for I cannot redeem this code myself.

1956C-4D5BD-3D3B4-742**

Function key between F7 and F9

Expires in 2 or so days
Post edited January 24, 2022 by Mortius1