It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
Flashback
Code was redeemed.
Your gift certificate expires on July 20, 2022 (11:59 PM GMT)

// I understand the rule, but given the short time before code expires and members being shy to ask, I resorted to this method.
Post edited July 17, 2022 by NexMorke
NexMorke: Flashback
Redeem
Rule #6 in the OP (https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread/post1):
"6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread"
Blood Omen Legacy of Kain 50% disscount code:

EJJL47A93F063FAF9A
Post edited July 20, 2022 by CoyoteTango95
Code was redeemed.

// I understand the rule, but given the short time before code expires and members being shy to ask, I resorted to this method.
Then use the https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20 thread. You can drop all the codes you want there without having to feel like the rules don't apply to you.
CoyoteTango95: Blood Omen Legacy of Kain 50% disscount code:

EJJL47A93F063FAF9A
Same goes for you. You can use the https://www.gog.com/forum/general/newsletter_discounts thread if you don't feel like following the rules of this one. You can dump all the discount codes you want in that thread.
Post edited July 20, 2022 by (ø,ø)
Code was redeemed.

(ø,ø): Then use the https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20 thread. You can drop all the codes you want there without having to feel like the rules don't apply to you.
CoyoteTango95: Blood Omen Legacy of Kain 50% disscount code:

EJJL47A93F063FAF9A
(ø,ø): Same goes for you. You can use the https://www.gog.com/forum/general/newsletter_discounts thread if you don't feel like following the rules of this one. You can dump all the discount codes you want in that thread.
cringe
CoyoteTango95: cringe
It is unfortunately the rules so please don't be upset about it.

However, I would like to point out to the entire forum that this user, CoyoteTango95, received a low rated post. How is that possible when the low rate button has been removed? Bots still able to access the button?
CoyoteTango95: cringe
BenKii: It is unfortunately the rules so please don't be upset about it.

However, I would like to point out to the entire forum that this user, CoyoteTango95, received a low rated post. How is that possible when the low rate button has been removed? Bots still able to access the button?
If I had to venture a guess, the API for the downvote function still exists, which bots could still theoretically access. The button is just gone.

That, or mods still get to use the button, and one of them clicked it.
Discount code for Weird West and GRIS
Ends in 72 hours

Discount code: Z9VM73W9993X3EYE3N

With this code you get 80% for GRIS 3.99 euro
Sin6ularity: Discount code for Weird West and GRIS
snip
Please take note of rules 6 and 8 in the OP.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.
Sin6ularity: Discount code for Weird West and GRIS
snip
BenKii: Please take note of rules 6 and 8 in the OP.

ok Sorry I didn`t know.
here's my GOG goodies collection code: EDIT looks like I shouldn't outright post codes here. Add me as a friend and I'll give you
Post edited August 09, 2022 by Lord_Vivec_ita
I want the game "re-volt"
superman53: I want the game "re-volt"
I'm sure that most of the forum is already aware of that, considering how many times you said it, in several threads...
Actually being active in non-giveaway threads, preferably helpful as well, and maybe giving the proper thread another try later, which means weeks or, preferably, a couple of months, not mere days, may help...
As far as I'm aware, it wasn't given away by GOG to be an expiring code that could be found in this thread anyway.
superman53: I want the game "re-volt"
not how it works, if you want to ask for a game go to https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread and wait for someone generous
[Have] CDPR Goodies Collection