It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: My favorites would be Rembrandt and de Goya
I suspect that the difference possibly is that I own art from someone whom I really find lovely because his genius talks to me - and if he was only considered penny worth, it would matter not - Jim Holdaway has drawn almost worthy of the beauty of creation, that is all.

Own what you think you should, but more than that look for things that would delight you every day, without depriving from others.

Truth be told: either Erasmus Portrait or Intercessant Jesus in Basel Kunst Museum collection - I love these two artworks, but it should not be to me to own them, because others should get to love them as well as I do.

But I am not an early adapter, which you could be, though with not with Rembrandt or de Goya. And why so, anyhow? There shall be other things to be discovered, surely.
Almost every forum I've ever posted/read at has a drunk thread. I'm sure that says something, but I'm not sure if it's saying something about me and the forums I choose to hang out at, or if it's saying something about everyone and the overall human condition.

Probably not the best of questions to ask in a drunk thread. :)
Post edited May 10, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: Almost every forum I've ever posted/read at has a drunk thread. I'm sure that says something, but I'm not sure if it's saying something about me and the forums I choose to hang out at, or if it's saying something about everyone and the overall human condition.

Probably not the best of questions to ask in a drunk thread. :)
Or is it the best thread for these question! Personally, I found myself parteeecularly zen when I was just a lil bit tipsy; the most opportune time to think about life and such.
Jack Daniel's. Gentleman jack.
a question for all of you. I was invited to a byob party and I have drank all of two times in my life. As it is I have no idea what to bring and would like recommendations. ill list the things I tried and my impressions the two times I did drink

Lucid Absinthe - Couldn't stand the flavor (I don't like black liquorice) I did drink it I just didnt enjoy the taste.
Kraken Rum- I liked it
Budweiser- Cant stand it. drank half a beer then put it away.
captain Morgan Rum- it was decent but not great.
pineapple vodka- not really a fan

that's all I have ever drank so as you can see its not that much to draw from.
Any and all recommendations are apprectiated and if you could describe the beverage a lttle as names wont mean all that much to me.
Thanks for reading
coxdr: Captain Morgan Rum- it was decent but not great.
Not the best indeed, but like you said, it's decent. Not very strong, taste wise, but most people I know enjoy it.

Budweiser is a boy scout beer, but a lot of people drink that in the US, so I guess you can't go wrong with that either.
I'm eating gemsbok biltong and drinking cabernet sauvignon
I just finished watching the 70s show for the first time and decided I want to build a time machine. I'll spend all my time in the 70s (and probably stay out of the 80s but again visit the first half of the 90s). Also I wish I knew Alf.
Do you guys ever have those days where you don't want to talk to any other people, rather just down and drink large amounts of beer while listening to music?

Yeah, me too.

Just so long as they keep beer stocked in heaven...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6v_AAmAaSQ
Emob78: Do you guys ever have those days where you don't want to talk to any other people, rather just down and drink large amounts of beer while listening to music?

Yeah, me too.

Just so long as they keep beer stocked in heaven...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6v_AAmAaSQ
beer and pizza - don't forget the pizza
coxdr: Captain Morgan Rum- it was decent but not great.
Cambrey: Not the best indeed, but like you said, it's decent. Not very strong, taste wise, but most people I know enjoy it.

Budweiser is a boy scout beer, but a lot of people drink that in the US, so I guess you can't go wrong with that either.
Capt. Morgan decent? Decent? Dude, a captain morgie with coke and a twist of lime is one of the greatest mixed drink since john wayne spit in a whiskey glass.

Every pirate and smuggler in the world officially recommends Captain Morgan. Hey, how can you question that authority?
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Emob78
I could recommend Mojito drinks - the kind they sell in big bottles at least here...
Found this great variety, drank two bottles...
Great stuff, If you can handle that... For me it was zzz quite early in the night :)

but there was someone asking what to drink - I'd say if you have to ask... maybe nothing!
These days there is so much variety! And in a group of people you can have everyone having different favourites!
Post edited May 16, 2014 by superstande
Getting fu*king wasted while listening to good music!
It's nearly 3 a.m here though (or 2:33 perhaps)
Was sleepy but one icecold beer and WHHOPPA MUTHAFUKAS!!!
Have a nice weekend everyone! :-)

-Lord Sebek
Duck you all! Bit I lob ex ya. Even I'd nobody understands mev hiccups. Winbe is the devour!
Return to your mysterious island! With a return to mysterious island on sale. I did not play this game, but the title is humor. I maen, when you go back to a mysterious island, it's not a mystery anymore! It's been there, doen that. For reals. Also, inone of the sceen shots, Captain Nemo is watching this girl sleep reverse-spoon with a monkey like a fucking creeper. He's weird. So weird. Captain Nemo is coming for you an your sleepin monkey. Bewares!
Nothing like a Spaten or 5 on a cool rainy day.

And this is an even better thread for music than the music one.

Cause beer ain't drinkin'! Das Bier ist Gut! Danke!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zZtxE3JzO8