It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Home alone. So, yup.
redbull for my dinner....
ggooooooooooooooooo!!
get it get it!
beer
it is happe so ninnnnng http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGMwNe9WWmE
strixo: it is happe so ninnnnng http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGMwNe9WWmE
NO! The Chickens Are dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naw man we always included terrence in those fetvivities, it's just that he's never pitched on the booze!!!!!!

Everyone be freaking out about Sytem Shock Two.

SHODAN.....

or somwthing......!
faaaabbblleee!
Deux Ex HR and Dimmu Borgir!

I'm down to my last pint :-(

Apropos of nothing, I bought "Uplink" today, but it requires too much thinking so I'm not playing it right now.
Wishing I was atm. We're having a gathering at the house today with quite a few folks. I haven't had much sleep recently. I may be in need of some social lubricants later on.

In other words: Not in the mood for this shit -__-
Post edited February 16, 2013 by the_bard
Today, I turned down a manager promotion. Fuck you, and vive Żubrówka vodka.
Post edited February 23, 2013 by Cambrey
Cambrey: Today, I turn down a manager promotion. Fuck you, and vive Żubrówka vodka.
Having French cognac, thanks for the good wishes that I get fucked (only happens one way for me,) and best of luck.
Cambrey: Today, I turn down a manager promotion. Fuck you, and vive Żubrówka vodka.
Dischord: Having French cognac, thanks for the good wishes that I get fucked (only happens one way for me,) and best of luck.
I've had real American ale (before vodka), not that navy drink bud beer bullshit. And some random cocktails..

Vive Cognac, the drink, and the city of Cognac.
Post edited February 23, 2013 by Cambrey
Dischord: Having French cognac, thanks for the good wishes that I get fucked (only happens one way for me,) and best of luck.
Cambrey: I've had real American ale (before vodka), not that navy drink bud beer bullshit. And some random cocktails..

Vive Cognac, the drink, and the city of Cognac.
...and Courvoisier!

Edit to say no idea if I spelled correctly, as it is gone! Cognac gone! Sponges left me with regular spirits and beer; cannot really appreciate after.
Post edited February 23, 2013 by Dischord
Dischord: ...and Courvoisier!
Aye Sir! You have good taste.
Dischord: ...and Courvoisier!
Cambrey: Aye Sir! You have good taste.
Perhaps, but more importantly, I was gifted with this wonderful luxury, that the gifter was more than happy to share!

The Spanish know Sherry, but the French are unsurpassed in Cognac! I even toasted Napoleon tonight, for his good taste and making it famous enough for us to still enjoy today.