It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: Sounds tasty, though I love beer, I might be in poor company were I to head back to La Douce France.
Wine is usually not my cup of tea (haha) but I thought that that particular wine would make a good combo with apple pie. I think I got enough sweet lately for a couple months.
Post edited December 26, 2011 by Cambrey
White wine dude, I am drunk ass *
because drunk white wine is fun and sometime sit sjust what you n,eeed41
So a jew, gay and a black dude walked in a bar..
Nah, I just walked a bit outside for nothing because I trusted the net.
Well, it was nice and quiet and I should go outside more.
Wine sugggestions?

driking a lot of zins these days, imbibing 7 deadly zins atm.
strixo: Wine sugggestions?

driking a lot of zins these days, imbibing 7 deadly zins atm.
Cheap wine will take and make you drunk. Also.. why not? I'm thinking my home 'cos my brother is dozed off and I would have couple of beers and nicotine in is in there.
Antimateria: Cheap wine will take and make you drunk. Also.. why not?
Cheap wine -> worse hangover

So of my worst ever were the children of Nighttrain and Thunderbird. No more, no more. Well, as long as I remain gainfully employed.

Popped a new bottle, folks, running out of wine soon! If I don't get new suggestions I'll have to buy more California wine!!!
Antimateria: Cheap wine will take and make you drunk. Also.. why not?
strixo: Cheap wine -> worse hangover

So of my worst ever were the children of Nighttrain and Thunderbird. No more, no more. Well, as long as I remain gainfully employed.

Popped a new bottle, folks, running out of wine soon! If I don't get new suggestions I'll have to buy more California wine!!!
Cheap wine will make my life feel like hell but now.. Now I need to sleep a few seconds. So like someone would say.. "War, huh, What it is it a good for, absolutely nothing"
Bring it on and take it easy. Don't go gay suddenly. =)
It's mug two of a hot, agressive, extroverted wine. Thus, I summon antimateria to drinking, and nonesensical posts about broken swodrs.
Bump for Friday night, I suppose. :P
tfishell: Bump for Friday night, I suppose. :P
Almost three hours into saturday here.

Not drunk, tired though, and I've all but drained a 1.5 litre bottle of diet coke. Damned computer, try finding your lost files a little faster, please?
I'm not drunk AndrewC :/
We're having a party on IRC; Rondelek is already drunkish and I'm making popcorn and cracking open some beers. Come join us.
Rondel: I'm not drunk AndrewC :/
Lies! And if you're not, you're not my friend!
Post edited January 20, 2012 by AndrewC
Cunt
I'm not drunkish, I'm Polish!

FraterPerdurabo: Cunt
I reported you.
Post edited January 20, 2012 by Rondel
Man I wish I could come part I'm just sitting around drinking vodaka playing skyrim