It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

when i drink sake i need to be nude, something about it gives me a rush lol
Emob78: Me and a girlfriend of mine had a box of sex toys that we kept under the bed.
What a coincidence, I keep some of my toys under the bed as well.
My summer vacation starts today.

-Thread.
-BRACE YOURSELF!
BEER!
*BURP*

Just because I'm drunk.
What the hell guys. Did the trolls and then the moderation kill all the freewheeling fun forumites? The hell you got no stamina nor toughness? Now this is really depressing. Dump cunts that makes me have to eat all the chickens. *growl*
Tarm: What the hell guys. Did the trolls and then the moderation kill all the freewheeling fun forumites? The hell you got no stamina nor toughness? Now this is really depressing. Dump cunts that makes me have to eat all the chickens. *growl*
Not at all, i'm here. Ahh that drunken agressiveness though lol.
Tarm: What the hell guys. Did the trolls and then the moderation kill all the freewheeling fun forumites? The hell you got no stamina nor toughness? Now this is really depressing. Dump cunts that makes me have to eat all the chickens. *growl*
Pond86: Not at all, i'm here. Ahh that drunken agressiveness though lol.
Yeah well there's drunken giving up too. I'm bailing out of this thread.
Eh, still have a headache. Belgium beers are dangerous :)
I don;t drink and even if I wanted to, I couldn;t because of the meds.

Here in North Carolina, you either have to do a private bar or be a restaurant with 50% in food sales to serve alcohol without a full blown bar license.

Most/ many of the higher scale supermarkets have a wine bar in store for example.

So I'm sitting here in my neighborhood bar eating a roast beef sandwich and drinking my iced tea while uploading a couple of ten year old torrents that I noticed weren't being seeded any more. (Nothing available here)
drmike: So I'm sitting here in my neighborhood bar eating a roast beef sandwich and drinking my iced tea while uploading a couple of ten year old torrents that I noticed weren't being seeded any more. (Nothing available here)
Tut Tut :)
Hey boys and girls!
In these moderated times a thread like this needs a bump from time to time.
We accept every drunk and personal shenanigans. Blow it all off here!
I'm back here drinking alcohol again just to tell you all I'm unfavouriting (Is there a word for this? Mines a tongue wrestler!) this thread. Too many here afraid of moderation to go nuts. Moderation is not bad here folks.
Hic! A whole bottle of sparkling is a bit too much for me alone. Slight problems holding the chopsticks and typing.
Post edited December 31, 2017 by Themken
Vodka, Kahlua, Rum Chata, Baileys. Drink. Repeat. Drink one more time. Post on gog.com. Crash.