It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fuck I'm broke this month. My car keeps breaking down. Bag in box wine it is to drown my sorrows. Cheap and filling.
Tarm: Fuck I'm broke this month. My car keeps breaking down. Bag in box wine it is to drown my sorrows. Cheap and filling.
don't have driver's license, I'm close to 40. no idea about things breaking down, but happy that for your box, as long as you're out of your vehicle.

mine's captain morgan and german beer poured into a wooden pint bought from some random visiting polish dude here for the middle ages festival *hiccup*
Tarm: Fuck I'm broke this month. My car keeps breaking down. Bag in box wine it is to drown my sorrows. Cheap and filling.
superstande: don't have driver's license, I'm close to 40. no idea about things breaking down, but happy that for your box, as long as you're out of your vehicle.

mine's captain morgan and german beer poured into a wooden pint bought from some random visiting polish dude here for the middle ages festival *hiccup*
A new paycheck and a new car bill, old workhorse is getting close to retirement after only eight years, commute to work does that and mileage can be rough so I've ordered a new car. Things only worth having for like seven years nowadays because repairs are fucking expensive if you don't know a repair man.

Anyway it's early this month so I ain't broke yet and can afford beer. So cheers mate!
Tarm: A new paycheck and a new car bill, old workhorse is getting close to retirement after only eight years, commute to work does that and mileage can be rough so I've ordered a new car. Things only worth having for like seven years nowadays because repairs are fucking expensive if you don't know a repair man.

Anyway it's early this month so I ain't broke yet and can afford beer. So cheers mate!
Cheers!
Nice that things are looking up!
Car repairs tend to be horribly pricey around here too from what I've heard. And then there's the mandatory check-ups, ain't free either... Hopefully your new one will drive smoothly!
Drunk? No. Suitably buzzed? Sure. Gotta work it off before crashing for the night. Playing M&B Warband should be fun, since who hasn't dreamed of swinging a sword while half in the bag?
Tarm: A new paycheck and a new car bill, old workhorse is getting close to retirement after only eight years, commute to work does that and mileage can be rough so I've ordered a new car. Things only worth having for like seven years nowadays because repairs are fucking expensive if you don't know a repair man.

superstande: Cheers!
Nice that things are looking up!
Car repairs tend to be horribly pricey around here too from what I've heard. And then there's the mandatory check-ups, ain't free either... Hopefully your new one will drive smoothly!
Turns out the last car repair hooligans actually did their work so bad working parts was damaged and I got a driving restriction on the car when I went to another car repair firm to check about the loud noises and strange steering wheel happenings. A wheel might fall off they said. Car repair mechanics apparently sucks ass in cities. Give me redneck almost not literat grease monkeys anydays for car fixing. :)

Oh and yeah Mead and Ale is my happiness tonight. :)
*bump*

O sorry I meant

*burp*
toxicTom: *bump*

O sorry I meant

*burp*
How long have you waited for the right moment to make that post here? :)
Post edited February 18, 2017 by Tarm
Tarm: How long have you waited for the right moment to make that post here? :)
7 minutes.
Post edited February 18, 2017 by toxicTom
Tarm: How long have you waited for the right moment to make that post here? :)
toxicTom: 7 minutes.
You're a slow reader.
Wow I almost forgot this even existed, I haven't posted anything here in the past two years (I'm quite sure) :P
I've also been sober for the time being but whatever, my body is collecting fluid so I might as well add to it. Have a peaceful sunday folks! \o/
Post edited March 19, 2017 by Sebek
I miss akwater. Posting drunk on forums is an under-rated form of social weekend festivity.
Oh my head is swimming around. I really cannot tolerate alcohol; a single glass and I am all tipsy. I needed something strong after reading a certain piece of news today.
i love gin , why it's only wednesday :(
So I'm back here again with some boxed wine, smokes and barbecue. All of this to fuck up my tinnitus and stomach.
But what the hell. None of that is ever likelly to get better so what the hell. Might as well have fun while I still can.