It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

falloutttt: To be honest here, I think it will take more than 2-3 weeks. I think 2-3 weeks is the minimum. Most like the governments will ask for extra week or two. Depending where you are, it may take even more time.
2-3 is a guess. No one knows, we don't even know if it will burn off in the hotter weather fully. Its a unknown virus.
Post edited March 26, 2020 by RoboPond
low rated
DadJoke007: "It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar."
Well that's just silly.......I mean what in sam hill would either do with acorns? ;)
=====================================

RoboPond: 2-3 is a guess. No one knows, we don't even know if it will burn off in the hotter weather fully. Its a unknown virus.
I am guessing, seeing as it hit some hotter areas, that that is likely a no(as to hot weather killing it off much).
-------------------------------------

Eh, we could always toss the planet nearer the sun for like 10 minutes?

Sure we'd all be nice and crispy, but good news: The virus is gone. o.0
Post edited March 26, 2020 by GameRager
GameRager: I am guessing, seeing as it hit some hotter areas, that that is likely a no(as to hot weather killing it off much).
-------------------------------------

Eh, we could always toss the planet nearer the sun for like 10 minutes?

Sure we'd all be nice and crispy, but good news: The virus is gone. o.0
Well I saw a news article the other day and they said that if it can survive in hotter places like Australia then the chances of it being like your common cold (which can only survive in the colder weather) is unlikely.

All anyone can do is wait and see.
low rated
RoboPond: Well I saw a news article the other day and they said that if it can survive in hotter places like Australia then the chances of it being like your common cold (which can only survive in the colder weather) is unlikely.

All anyone can do is wait and see.
Yup/agreed

But to be on the safe side if anyone starts moaning and shambling up to me i'm getting the fk outta dodge. o.0 ;)
falloutttt: I'll trade a can of beans, for one pack of toilet paper.
How large is the can?
Well, looks like that the virus will simply go through the population. If 66% of the world population gets SARS-CoV-2 its basically "beaten", because there are less and less novel "uninfected" bodies for the virus to enter and feel cozy about. You guys probably know all of this already and I'm just typing this for the records. Right now noteable experts and institutions regional and international worldwide consider that 9 out of 10 people may already be infected but simply don't notice anything or have a running nose or a very slight fever at worst, which brings me back to a previous discussion. It kooks like that 4.5 million "infectious" people already exist that at worst merely show minimal signs of covid-19, I could be this person or you could be it. Nobody is able to test such amount of people already. At any case, don't worry.

Which means that will know whether or not SARS-CoV-2 is a glorified flu or not within the next 3 months if we compare the numbers that will exist when that time comes. At any case, cya all in early June when the cat is out of the bag for many countries.

Last but not least, stuff that I type this in every post. Don't panic, don't be attracted to panic, wash your hands for 20 seconds regulary and distance yourself from strangers. And stay safe.
Post edited March 26, 2020 by Dray2k
low rated
Dray2k: Well, looks like that the virus will simply go through the population. If 66% of the world population gets SARS-CoV-2 its basically "beaten", because there are less and less novel "uninfected" bodies for the virus to enter and feel cozy about.
Like the UK plan...slow it down so it hits everyone that it will hit albeit slowly so we can take care of the ones who need it, and also isolate the elderly.

Sadly, we wouldn't need such if ALL countries had locked down borders & incoming/outgoing travel for a month or more back when this started, but what's done is done.

Dray2k: You guys probably know all of this already and I'm just typing this for the records.
Well someone has to do it.....just don't write it on TP....that stuff is more valuable to some than money right now. ;)

Dray2k: Right now noteable experts and institutions regional and international worldwide consider that 9 out of 10 people may already be infected but simply don't notice anything or have a running nose or a very slight fever at worst, which brings me back to a previous discussion. It kooks like that 4.5 million "infectious" people already exist that at worst merely show minimal signs of covid-19, I could be this person or you could be it. Nobody is able to test such amount of people already. At any case, don't worry.
(To all: Link is YT video with sound)

Dray2k: Which means that will know whether or not SARS-CoV-2 is a glorified flu or not within the next 3 months if we compare the numbers that will exist when that time comes. At any case, cya all in early June when the cat is out of the bag for many countries.
This, but I think we should still isolate the elderly/those with bad immune systems somewhat anyways.

Dray2k: Last but not least, stuff that I type this in every post. Don't panic, don't be attracted to panic, wash your hands for 20 seconds regulary and distance yourself from strangers. And stay safe.
You stay safe as well, friend. :)
Dray2k: Well, looks like that the virus will simply go through the population. If 66% of the world population gets SARS-CoV-2 its basically "beaten", because there are less and less novel "uninfected" bodies for the virus to enter and feel cozy about. You guys probably know all of this already and I'm just typing this for the records. Right now noteable experts and institutions regional and international worldwide consider that 9 out of 10 people may already be infected but simply don't notice anything or have a running nose or a very slight fever at worst, which brings me back to a previous discussion. It kooks like that 4.5 million "infectious" people already exist that at worst merely show minimal signs of covid-19, I could be this person or you could be it. Nobody is able to test such amount of people already. At any case, don't worry.

Which means that will know whether or not SARS-CoV-2 is a glorified flu or not within the next 3 months if we compare the numbers that will exist when that time comes. At any case, cya all in early June when the cat is out of the bag for many countries.

Last but not least, stuff that I type this in every post. Don't panic, don't be attracted to panic, wash your hands for 20 seconds regulary and distance yourself from strangers. And stay safe.
Or sing the Happy birthday song to your self 2 times as well when you wash your hands.
low rated
Fender_178: Or sing the Happy birthday song to your self 2 times as well when you wash your hands.
But sing it low or bleep it lest the copyright people try to bilk ya for some dough. o.0 ;)
Fender_178: Or sing the Happy birthday song to your self 2 times as well when you wash your hands.
GameRager: But sing it low or bleep it lest the copyright people try to bilk ya for some dough. o.0 ;)
The Happy Birthday Song is public domain Dude.
low rated
Fender_178: The Happy Birthday Song is public domain Dude.
Just checked and yer right....I need to update on checking some things, it seems....thanks for letting me know this. :)
Fender_178: The Happy Birthday Song is public domain Dude.
GameRager: Just checked and yer right....I need to update on checking some things, it seems....thanks for letting me know this. :)
Not a problem.
OK, cases are now reported to be over 50,000 (currently at around the 65 thousand or so mark) in the USA. Iran and Spain have it even worse, with satellite images showing that there's more deaths in the former than what the current government is claiming. Greece is going through similar lockdown measures as Italy right now.

Anywho, my candidates for a theme for COVID-19: https://youtu.be/JuP6Xt2poFQ https://youtu.be/OR_7h5DaI-E
low rated
Oghamis98: OK, cases are now reported to be over 50,000 (currently at around the 65 thousand or so mark) in the USA. Iran and Spain have it even worse, with satellite images showing that there's more deaths in the former than what the current government is claiming. Greece is going through similar lockdown measures as Italy right now.
Damn.....it seems the rumors of China doing the same thing last month might not be so far off, then, if Iran is also doing it.

Oghamis98: Anywho, my candidates for a theme for COVID-19: https://youtu.be/JuP6Xt2poFQ https://youtu.be/OR_7h5DaI-E
low rated
Everyone should be aware of a common community