It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Dalthnock: Fronzel is right, though. Internally, China did not downplay it, hence the very speedy building of containment cages that our trustworthy media called "hospitals".

They did downplay it externally, so as to avoid looking bad.

Either way, with all their brute force, they couldn't contain it, and now the retarded pedophiles that serve as our politicians are acting like this is about racism, or something.

It's appalling. Good thing I don't give a shit, or I would be miffed.
kai2: I know some doctors in China who would say otherwise.
I know what you mean, but what they were telling the doctors & what they were doing were very different things.

Either way, they couldn't act all over the suspected infected regions at the same time, even when it was "just" Wuhan, so it's likely some doctors in one region were told one thing, others were told another, while they were doing something else.

It was all very fast. I'd only be surprised if there WEREN'T conflicting stories.
low rated
The end of the world is coming ! the only response to this is to stock up on huge amount of food, barricade doors and windows then call in sick from work for a long time and stay inside at home for months.
Post edited March 10, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
low rated
ChrisGamer300: The end of the world is coming ! time to stock up on huge amount of food, barricade doors and windows then call in sick from work for a long time and stay inside for months.
Good thinking! I just bought Just Cause 4, I could use some staying inside for months!

I also have to finish the Yakuza games. And the Witcher series...

... any chance we can stretch Corona for a few years?...
low rated
ChrisGamer300: The end of the world is coming ! time to stock up on huge amount of food, barricade doors and windows then call in sick from work for a long time and stay inside for months.
Dalthnock: Good thinking! I just bought Just Cause 4, I could use some staying inside for months!

Good do it !

Corona beer, Corona board game or the virus, which to extend the time of entertainment with.
Post edited March 10, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
low rated
Dalthnock: Good thinking! I just bought Just Cause 4, I could use some staying inside for months!

ChrisGamer300: Good do it !

Corona beer, Corona board game or the virus, which to extend the time of entertainment with.
Corona "beer"? I'll take Corona virus over Corona "beer" any day of the week, thank you oh so very much.

I'm not crazy, you know.
ChrisGamer300: The end of the world is coming ! the only response to this is to stock up on huge amount of food, barricade doors and windows then call in sick from work for a long time and stay inside at home for months.
You forgot the toilet paper. Don't!!!!! Or else you'll end up using rocks and stones instead, like back in the good old days. :D
This dancing-around and going out of the way to make sure to not include "Corona" in any way on YT, even when it's in a completely different context is ridiculous.

What's next - taking down the rhythm of the blight too?
kai2:
Arundir: The reason the WHO steps around the word pandemic are so called "pandemic bonds" issued by the world bank, several hundred million dollars waiting to be used in case of a pandemic, maturing in July 2020. If there is a pandemic all the money is lost and investors get nothing back.
After reading your reply I searched out information on this.

WOW!

That's beyond disturbing... and widely reported. I don't know what to say
People getting susceptible to disinformation. Most people don't visit the WHO website, its just normal good practice which applies to flu and any other virus.

I'm really irritated people put on a surgical mask, breath through the sides of their faces and think its 'filtering'. I remember someone in 2003 SARS wearing some construction mask, but he breathed through the bottom of his chin where the mask extended and didn't cover. They might as well wear a snorkel.

Really want to buy a domino mask and see who's pissed off. A lot of my friends hate it that some people don't wear masks in Hong Kong.
babark: All this reminded me of something I forget most of the time.

USE WATER! Dry cleaning is gross- see guy who has to clean up in shower for reference.
I use a hand bidet, so the only time I need toilet paper is to dry off, and 1 square is enough for that.
Yes that's me! Dry cleaning is Gross and it wastes a metric F#ckton of TP

Damn hand bidet's are great but being in govt housing they WON'T install one

Our bathroom doesn't even have a DRAIN meaning any water splashed STAYS THERE

Only drain hole is in the shower!
low rated
People refuse to obey the restriction guidelines, seeking even now to TRAVEL ABROAD! They gather mindlesslly for ENTERTAINMENT no less, instead of must do obligations... And then, you have those ediots, who even throw rhetorics about "dictatorship" governments, that take back the "freedom" of people and want to "control" them, like totalitarian regimes. Of course, it's the very same people who always throw the "science argument" around, coupled with "everybody who disagrees with me, lives in middle ages and is a stuck-up retard"... Well, gimme a coin for every self-contradictory, stupid matherfaqer that i daily come across out there and Midas would look like a pauper, before me!

Also, i am startled and worry about my sweetie. And NOT her associates. All others except her can drop dead, freely; but NOT her! Their line of work is social mostly, especially since they are "activists", too and they travel frequently, to be always found among gatherings and people of certain strata (artists? proffessors? directors? run of the mill street trash, even?). They would never listen to sit peacefully, in one place, settle down, behave, follow protocols and the rest. And their work wouldn't let them, anyway...

Ultimately -and most importantly-, it's "every man for himself".

I knew where gaping open borders and playing ball with globalist elite scum, would lead all of us...
Post edited March 10, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
ChrisGamer300: The end of the world is coming ! the only response to this is to stock up on huge amount of food, barricade doors and windows then call in sick from work for a long time and stay inside at home for months.
That's how to ruin the economy then the civilization :P
Just go to work guys.
falloutttt: You forgot the toilet paper. Don't!!!!! Or else you'll end up using rocks and stones instead, like back in the good old days. :D
Hah toilet paper is so outdated , why need it when you can just use your hand?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I knew where gaping open borders and playing ball with globalist elite scum, would lead all of us...
I hope if this flue gets serious at least it will end this stupid open border insanity.
Post edited March 10, 2020 by Orkhepaj
low rated
morolf: Still a bizarre amount of complacency in Germany
Are you surprised? :P

The vast majority of Germans barely qualify as sentient beings.
fronzelneekburm: Are you surprised? :P

The vast majority of Germans barely qualify as sentient beings.
Unfortunately true. imo this will get very bad, Merkel's incompetent government wasted the last two months and hasn't prepared for anything, and due to the "It's not worse than the flu!" propaganda barrage from the media and the political establishment many people don't get the gravity of the situation at all. When the situation reaches Italian levels (or even worse, there are several clusters throughout Germany now, in the northwest, the south and Berlin), which imo is likely within 1-2 weeks at most, things will get very ugly.
Post edited March 10, 2020 by morolf
low rated
dr.schliemann: This is correct: unfortunately it is impossible to completely cancel the risk to be infected, but at least it is possible to reduce it. And, as morolf correctly said above, there is no risk to be infected by simply touching a surface, If you don't touch your mouth, nose or eyes with your hands afterwards.
The problem is that MANY touch those parts of their body and others without even realizing it throughout their day to day routines.

==================================

dr.schliemann: I really thank you for your participation in this thread and for your concern about the subject, but I would also notice that this particular information is not currently confirmed by an official source such as World Health Organization.
I get being skeptical of unknown info sources, but (from my talks with them and the talks they've had with others) I can readily say Kai2 is very knowledgeable on such things(has family in similar fields) so tbh i'd put some more stock in what they say vs. some random guy/girl on the street who has no experience with such things.
Post edited March 10, 2020 by GameRager