It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, as a small gesture of thanks, I'd like to donate a couple of games to this worthy cause, if I may? Do I contact you via chat Zeogold?
Nemesis44UK: Oh, as a small gesture of thanks, I'd like to donate a couple of games to this worthy cause, if I may? Do I contact you via chat Zeogold?
Yup, just give me the keys in a PM and I'll put them on the list.
Hi ! Can i ask for Broken Sword 2 - the Smoking Mirror: Remastered , i love this game from my childish years :). Thanks and cheers !
zeogold: Look a bit closer at the list, Her Story isn't there anymore. Posts 2 and 3 list the current games available while post 4 lists what's been taken already. Lucius, however, is certainly available.
Granted!

Oh, thank goodness. People are finally stepping up to take it.

So that leaves just one copy left. Anybody want it?
Nemesis44UK: Thank you very much Zeogold and thank you very much REDVWIN for the code. It is much appreciated.
You're Welcome, and Sorry for taking Her Story off of you! (I was the one that asked for it a couple of weeks ago... I have already 100% it. Very nice experience.)

Enjoy Lucius and thank you for your upcoming donations! ^^

REDVWIN
Post edited March 24, 2016 by REDVWIN
high rated
tralala123: Hi ! Can i ask for Broken Sword 2 - the Smoking Mirror: Remastered , i love this game from my childish years :). Thanks and cheers !
I can't tell if this is just GOG's lousy search function, but the only post I can find from you in this place is one in the non-GOG gifting thread.
Denied for lack of community participation until further notice.
I'd like to request Frozen Synapse Prime please.
Thank you.

(I hope I'm within the required parameters)
Nemesis44UK: Thank you very much Zeogold and thank you very much REDVWIN for the code. It is much appreciated.
REDVWIN: You're Welcome, and Sorry for taking Her Story off of you! (I was the one that asked for it a couple of weeks ago... I have already 100% it. Very nice experience.)

Enjoy Lucius and thank you for your upcoming donations! ^^

REDVWIN
No worries - I'm a big Omen fan, so I'm looking forward to playing that. :-)
high rated
apostolis80: I'd like to request Frozen Synapse Prime please.
Thank you.

Granted.

I'll also nominate Schizo2015 for Broken Sword 2.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by zeogold
apostolis80: I'd like to request Frozen Synapse Prime please.
Thank you.

zeogold: Granted.

I'll also nominate Schizo2015 for Broken Sword 2.
zeogold,thx for the nominatd and sharonbn. thx for the donation,is a great game.
Big list comin' in, here.
Update: Vox Populi Vox Dei 2 and eXperience 112 added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Shadowrun Returns added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Tomb Raider 1, 2, and 3 added, courtesy of Nemesis44UK.
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars™ Pinball: Balance of the Force table, Retro City Rampage DX, Abyss Odyssey, and Contagion (x3) added, courtesy of Chandoraa.
Nice new titles, I would like Abyss Odyssey, I'm mostly interested in it for the local co-op feature.
sanfueg: Nice new titles, I would like Abyss Odyssey, I'm mostly interested in it for the local co-op feature.
Granted.
Thank you both zeogold and Chandoraa for donating this great title to the thread.
high rated
Update: Glacier 3: The Meltdown, Gorky 17, and QuestRun added, courtesy of kusumahendra.
MarkoH01: If you like the Artifex Mundi games be sure to check if you have already played all of the ones I donated (or are they all gone meanwhile?).
Thanks, but I already got so many games here. :)