It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hi,

may i have crysis 2?Is a great game.

Sry,for my short request,my english is to bad for more.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Schizo2015
bela555: Thanks to omega64 & zeogold for Rayman Origins :)
omega64: Enjoy, It's a great game.
It is but the last (bonus) level is so extreme hardcore....

Also @all, please...don't feed - you know who.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by MarkoH01
omega64: Enjoy, It's a great game.
MarkoH01: It is but the last (bonus) level is so extreme hardcore....

Yeah, aside from that the most annoying levels are the bosses.
MarkoH01: It is but the last (bonus) level is so extreme hardcore....

omega64: Yeah, aside from that the most annoying levels are the bosses.
And don't forget this nerve wrecking treasure hunt levels. But still a really great game. Have not played Legend completely but I am still on it. I like both but Origins a bit more.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by MarkoH01
omega64: Yeah, aside from that the most annoying levels are the bosses.
MarkoH01: And don't forget this nerve wrecking treasure hunt levels. But still a really great game. Have not played Legend completely vut I am still on it. I like both but Origins a bit more.
I like Legends more, I just hate the Vita version.
Constantly changing to touch gameplay is just annoying.
high rated
Themken: I would be interested in Astrokill AND Starwolves 3:Civil War so could I please have both of them?
Fixed it.
Granted!
Schizo2015: hi,

Granted!
Post edited March 22, 2016 by zeogold
Themken: I would be interested in Astrokill AND Starwolves 3:Civil War so could I please have both of them?
zeogold: Fixed it.
Granted!
Schizo2015: hi,

zeogold: Granted!
hehehehe! Alright, I will accept both games then :-)
Thank you zeogold! I am not a huge fan of Steam but not boycotting it a 100%, just ~94%.

Thanks to triock and snowkatt for the games
Warning: As I've started before, the Vertiginous Golf keys expire sometime on March 31st. If nobody comes forward to ask for any of the keys (feel free to ask for multiple if you know somebody who could use one), then I'm going to begin asking in my circle of personal friends because I don't want these games to go to waste.
zeogold: Warning: As I've STATED before, the Vertiginous Golf keys expire sometime on March 31st. If nobody comes forward to ask for any of the keys (feel free to ask for multiple if you know somebody who could use one), then I'm going to begin asking in my circle of personal friends because I don't want these games to go to waste.
fixed that for you ;-)
zeogold: Warning: As I've started to state before, the Vertiginous Golf keys expire sometime on March 31st. If nobody comes forward to ask for any of the keys (feel free to ask for multiple if you know somebody who could use one), then I'm going to begin asking in my circle of personal friends because I don't want these games to go to waste.
Themken: fixed that for you ;-)
Re-fixed it.
zeogold: Warning: As I've started before, the Vertiginous Golf keys expire sometime on March 31st. If nobody comes forward to ask for any of the keys (feel free to ask for multiple if you know somebody who could use one), then I'm going to begin asking in my circle of personal "friends" because I don't want these games to go to waste.
I'm helping too. :D
zeogold: Warning: As I've started before, the Vertiginous Golf keys expire sometime on March 31st. If nobody comes forward to ask for any of the keys (feel free to ask for multiple if you know somebody who could use one), then I'm going to begin asking in my circle of personal friends because I don't want these games to go to waste.
I'm sorry zeo but I refuse to play a game that I CAN'T PRONOUNCE THE NAME OF!!!!

So on that note you can also keep any spare copies you have of Heagimanyana, or whatever the hell it is!
Post edited March 22, 2016 by tinyE
zeogold: Warning: As I've started before, the Vertiginous Golf keys expire sometime on March 31st. If nobody comes forward to ask for any of the keys (feel free to ask for multiple if you know somebody who could use one), then I'm going to begin asking in my circle of personal friends because I don't want these games to go to waste.
tinyE: I'm sorry zeo but I refuse to play a game that I CAN'T PRONOUNCE THE NAME OF!!!!
So you don't play any games?
I nominate NoNewTaleToTell for Samorost 2.
Okay, I have to ask, since no one seems to be asking for it.

Would it be alright if I asked for one of the copies of Retro City Rampage DX?
Post edited March 23, 2016 by ljyoun