It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to Kazica for ARMA, swr2048 for SOMA and of course Zeogold for his tireless dedication to this thread!
Many thanks to Lone_Scout and Not_you for the games and to zeogold for facilitating this giveaway.
Post edited October 17, 2018 by Kaesemeister
Thank you Zeogold and Not_you, elizabethlucett, MaxFulvus for the keys!
Thank you ZinkShecoat for donating "Operation Flashpoint: Red River" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Thank you muntdefems and zeogold!
Thanks to Elizabethlucett, and Not_you for this amazing games! and ofc to zeo for keep this alive!
A big thank you to NickZah for The Uncertain and chandoraa for SIMULACRA. I really appreciate the donations.

Thanks to zeogold for all the work looking after this and the other giveaway post.
Thank you Lone_Scout and zeogold.
51nikopol: A big thank you to NickZah for The Uncertain and chandoraa for SIMULACRA. I really appreciate the donations.

Thanks to zeogold for all the work looking after this and the other giveaway post.
Yay, Simulacra. It's short but a lot of fun with some surprises. Feels pretty real imo :) Want this on GOG and would buy it again. Be careful what you chose to do in the game it has multiple endings.
Thank You omega64 for Caesar 3 and elizabethlucett for Day of Infamy

All Hail Emperor Zeo
kmcoolice: Thank you ZinkShecoat for donating "Operation Flashpoint: Red River" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
You are certainly welcome, my dude.
Thank you to Rosalumina for War for the Overworld and Heart of Gold DLC, and to DrLeatherface for Dojini and Emergency Robot Simulator, and to zeogold for running this great giveaway .
For my second non-daggered game this month, may I request:
"Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack" ?

"Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack" ?
Post edited October 18, 2018 by Braggadar
Braggadar: For my second non-daggered game this month, may I request:

Granted.

Braggadar: For my second non-daggered game this month, may I request:

Also gra-
I see what you did there.
What the....
I could have sworn I only posted once! lol.

Key successfully activated.

Thankyou very much LordMarlock!
And to Lord Zeo as always!