It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great update! Can i ask for Nuclear Throne ?
Thanks to all the donors!

May I ask for Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight and Psychonauts?
zeogold: ...
gixgox: Yep, indeed, I would like to try the game.
zeogold: Sorry about that. I think I misread at first somehow, although looking at it now, I have no clue how I did.
Granted.
n Verlore Verstand: Key donated by Robert1969
Thanks to Robert1969 and our master zeo for helping me to regain my lost sanity.

("Verlore Verstand" translates to "lost sanity" - as far as I understand it.)
Simulacra is a game I really recommend. I had so much fun playing it - and it feels pretty real.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by MarkoH01
May I request The Last Quiet Day please. And because MarkoH01 recommended it I think Simulacra would be fun too.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by 51nikopol
51nikopol: May I request The Last Quiet Day please. Looks interesting.
You mean: The Uncertain: Episode 1. I already finished this a long time ago. Just be aware that the Episode 2 according to the devs should be quite different (still point and click) and is still in development. The story is NOT finished at all. The game itself was o.k. but could have been better imo.
51nikopol: May I request The Last Quiet Day please. Looks interesting.
MarkoH01: You mean: The Uncertain: Episode 1. I already finished this a long time ago. Just be aware that the Episode 2 according to the devs should be quite different (still point and click) and is still in development. The story is NOT finished at all. The game itself was o.k. but could have been better imo.
Thanks for the info much appreciated.
Nice update!!

Can i grab "Portal Knights" and "Blackwake" please?

If the limit are 3 games per month then can i ask for "Tower 57" too?

Thanks for sharing like always!
I'd like to nominate finkleroy for Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Soma.

I see I wasn't enough fast asking for Soma. So instead of Soma I add a game called Darksiders Warmastered Edition. Though, I am not sure if finkleroy would be interested in that game.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by kmcoolice
I would like Dungeons 3 if there is a copy left
Can I have The Red Solstice?
Thank you zeogold, PonyFlare and muntdefems. My free time is murdered horribly thanks to your generous nature.
Can I get Day of Infamy since my last one didn't work out ?

I'd like to ask for myself a game called Operation Flashpoint: Red River.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by kmcoolice
If I am already eligible, I can ask Tower 57 and How to Survive 2?