It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tomyam80: Anyway, i would like 2 request 4 Meadow & the other Glass Masquerade not requested yet (assuming they r daggered) games. Thks 2 all who kindly donated the HB keys. :)
zeogold: All granted.
Just a quick thks 2 finkleroy & MaxFulvus 4 donating the games although i didn't get 2 redeem them due 2 some issues with the keys. Thks also goes out 2 zeogold as usual 4 maintaining this GA. :)
Post edited October 08, 2018 by tomyam80
Hello,
May I ask about KnightShift?
Greetings :)
zeogold: All granted.
tomyam80: Just a quick thks 2 finkleroy & MaxFulvus 4 donating the games although i didn't get 2 redeem them due 2 some issues with the keys. Thks also goes out 2 thk zeogold as usual 4 maintaining this GA. :)
Did the keys expire? HB said those keys would expire October 1 and I am still trying to figure out if they are actually going to start doing that.
tomyam80: Just a quick thks 2 finkleroy & MaxFulvus 4 donating the games although i didn't get 2 redeem them due 2 some issues with the keys. Thks also goes out 2 thk zeogold as usual 4 maintaining this GA. :)
That was a freebie from Humble Bundle. The expiration date they quote used to be the date on which the key would disappear from your account, but it would still be redeemable. Apparently this has changed, and now the keys actually expire on that date. This is disappointing. I'm sorry you weren't able to redeem the key. I guess all of us now need to be aware of the expiration dates for Humble Bundle freebies. Just to be clear, the key of mine that didn't activate is Meadow, correct?
Post edited October 08, 2018 by finkleroy
Nice! Thank you zeogold and Vovchigus for the game.
Hello. I would like to request for Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal, Natural Selection 2(daggered) and Invention(daggered) please for October.
Post edited October 08, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
Which one can't be redeemed ? I didn't see an issue with similar keys from other people...
MaxFulvus: Which one can't be redeemed ? I didn't see an issue with similar keys from other people...
Actually, the Glass Masquerade key I received also cannot be redeemed. Steam says it’s been redeemed already, but zeo and I figured that it’s probably just expired like the other HB freebies keys.
Makotolia: Actually, the Glass Masquerade key I received also cannot be redeemed. Steam says it’s been redeemed already, but zeo and I figured that it’s probably just expired like the other HB freebies keys.
Damned, such a waste ! My opinion towards HB just decreased significantly.
bjgamer: Did the keys expire? HB said those keys would expire October 1 and I am still trying to figure out if they are actually going to start doing that.
I dunno 4 sure, when i tried redeeming it says it has already been redeemed but like Makotolia case, zeo & I guessed HB probably make the keys expire or something.
finkleroy: That was a freebie from Humble Bundle. The expiration date they quote used to be the date on which the key would disappear from your account, but it would still be redeemable. Apparently this has changed, and now the keys actually expire on that date. This is disappointing. I'm sorry you weren't able to redeem the key. I guess all of us now need to be aware of the expiration dates for Humble Bundle freebies. Just to be clear, the key of mine that didn't activate is Meadow, correct?
This may not be the confirmed case, my guess is all these expired (or 'already redeemed') keys as stated when i tried redeeming them only applies 4 the recent batch of freebies in Sep. Dunno if HB really ran out of keys (which i still felt is a bit odd) or if they taking precaution due 2 The Tiny Bang Story incident, ur guess might b as gd as mine. *shrugs*

And yes, the key is Meadow but as an added precaution, i wld suggest all free keys given in future 2 be revealed & redeemed ASAP just in case.
MaxFulvus: Which one can't be redeemed ? I didn't see an issue with similar keys from other people...
Both
Edit: GOGbear ate my earlier post so deleting this 1.
tomyam80: This may not be the confirmed case, my guess it all these expired (or 'already redeemed') keys as stated when i tried redeeming them only applies 4 the recent batch of freebies in Sep. Dunno if HB really ran out of keys (which i still felt is a bit odd) or if they taking precaution due 2 The Tiny Bang Story incident, ur guess might b as gd as mine. *shrugs*

And yes, the key is Meadow. But as an added precaution, i wld suggest all free keys given in future 2 be revealed & redeemed ASAP just in case.
Hmmmm.... Meadow is one of those keys I am unable to reveal until this very day. The others being slayer one and Braveland (please don't send me any offers for those keys since I own those I am interested in DRM-free as well ;)). Afair this was the batch when humble allegedley has been hacked. So not sure if these keys are special cases. If people will report expired keys in cases humble did a "regular" giveaway without any problems I might start to think as well they changed the way expiring keys are handled by HB.
Post edited October 08, 2018 by MarkoH01
tomyam80: This may not be the confirmed case, my guess it all these expired (or 'already redeemed') keys as stated when i tried redeeming them only applies 4 the recent batch of freebies in Sep. Dunno if HB really ran out of keys (which i still felt is a bit odd) or if they taking precaution due 2 The Tiny Bang Story incident, ur guess might b as gd as mine. *shrugs*

And yes, the key is Meadow. But as an added precaution, i wld suggest all free keys given in future 2 be revealed & redeemed ASAP just in case.
MarkoH01: Hmmmm.... Meadow is one of those keys I am unable to reveal until this very day. The others being slayer one and Braveland (please don't send me any offers for those keys since I own those I am interested in DRM-free as well ;)). Afair this was the batch when humble allegedley has been hacked. So not sure if these keys are special cases. If people will report expired keys in cases humble did a "regular" giveaway without any problems I might start to think as well they changed the way expiring keys are handled by HB.
My sentiments also, i sure hope they dun start making all the freebies expire in such a short time as well as those keys fr past giveaways. Anyway, this incident with HB has indeed left a sour taste in my mouth & i'm not sure if i shd still support buying some keys there when i can hv better deals buying them directly fr Steam sales (due 2 regional pricing). Eg, i recently bought a game on HB sale @ USD$0.99 but the same game cost me just SGD$1.05 so if HB keeps pissing me off they r certainly not gonna get my $ so easily anymore.

Edit: Btw, a shameless request if any1 hv a vaild Meadow & Glass Masquerade code they 1 2 giveaway they r welcome 2 send it my way. Haha. ;p
tomyam80: Eg, i recently bought a game on HB sale @ USD$0.99 but the same game cost me just SGD$1.05 so if HB keeps pissing me off they r certainly not gonna get my $ so easily anymore
I hate to break it to you but I doubt HB would consider $1 a big loss. Keep in mind that we are talking about PWYW and they surely hope people would pay a lot more to support charity. That is a thing people often forget. It's not a very special price they simply hope people give for charity. So why you might want to punish HB it's hardly a punishment for them but by only paying $1 or even less you might punish charity as well. Don't want to change your opinion (it's your right to do with your money whatever you desire) just wanted to remind about this fact people often forget when they talk about HB bundles.
Post edited October 08, 2018 by MarkoH01
tomyam80: Eg, i recently bought a game on HB sale @ USD$0.99 but the same game cost me just SGD$1.05 so if HB keeps pissing me off they r certainly not gonna get my $ so easily anymore
MarkoH01: I hate to break it to you but I doubt HB would consider $1 a big loss. Keep in mind that we are talking about PWYW and they surely hope people would pay a lot more to support charity. That is a thing people often forget. It's not a very special price they simply hope people give for charity. So why you might want to punish HB it's hardly a punishment for them but by only paying $1 or even less you might punish charity as well. Don't want to change your opinion (it's your right to do with your money whatever you desire) just wanted to remind about this fact people often forget when they talk about HB bundles.
Yes i uds, that game i bought fr HB wasn't those on bundle but a regular game on sale/heavy discount. That was also the reason y i chosed 2 buy it on HB (4 the Charity of cos) instead of buying the same game on Steam when it's cheaper. ;)

But if HB keeps this up this certainly doesn't make any1 feel gd esp when they get a key that they 4ever cant reveal & worse, 2 be informed that it has expired when they r not even able 2 reveal in order 2 redeem. Further more, i felt the ans i got fr HB Support that they can't do anything abt it wasn't exactly pleasing. Hope wat i said makes sense but thks 4 reminding me y i buy games on HB. =)

Gonna hv 2 stop the discussion here cos dun 1 derail the thread further, apologies 2 zeo.