It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I have The Tiny Bang Story?
innerring: Can I have The Tiny Bang Story?
I just finished that myself recently and highly recommend it! The artwork and music are very relaxing and it is a lot of fun if you like puzzles. :)
Unfortunately there can be a problem with Full Window Mode not registering the mouse/invisible mouse cursor, and no way to change the resolution in game as far as I could see - so on my monitor I had to change overall screen resolution while playing it in its normal Windowed Mode instead.

tomyam80: ... i would like 2 request 4 ...Glass Masquerade not requested yet (assuming they r daggered) games. Thks 2 all who kindly donated the HB keys. :)
This is another beautiful game with great music that I recommend and have been having fun with recently. Be sure to grab the free Lunar Year Puzzle DLC also! :) Glass Masquerade 2 is due out November 30 so the other DLC may go on sale soon.

goldfishfingers: May I ask for Poly Bridge pretty please? Bridges! I love bridges!
Another good choice! It is a lot fun, definitely quirky. A few bridges can be difficult and some are downright diabolical, but often a lot of laughs. :)
Post edited October 05, 2018 by bjgamer
zeogold: ...

gixgox: The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera: Episode 1 on Steam

Scrap Garden on Steam

Both games look funny, seem to be easy and short, and my PC can manage them.
May I ask for the keys please?
Thanks.
zeogold: ...

All granted.
Top one.
Scrap Garden: Key donated by muntdefems. The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera EP 1:Key donated by A.Ryan.

I say thank you to my mum, my dad, auntie Mizzi, my needlework teacher, the golden zeo, muntdefems and A.Ryan for this noble honor.
gixgox: I say thank you to my mum, my dad, auntie Mizzi, my needlework teacher, the golden zeo, muntdefems and A.Ryan for this noble honor.
LOL. Nicely done, but you forgot - you are supposed to let the speech run on until they play music or pull you off the stage ... or at least have the typing run over until it pushes onto the next page! :p
gixgox: I say thank you to my mum, my dad, auntie Mizzi, my needlework teacher, the golden zeo, muntdefems and A.Ryan for this noble honor.
bjgamer: LOL. Nicely done, but you forgot - you are supposed to let the speech run on until they play music or pull you off the stage ... or at least have the typing run over until it pushes onto the next page! :p
This condensed version has to do it for now because my keyboard is in its final throes. Sorry!
Thank you zeo and muntdefems for Dungeon Defenders Collection (Summer-Winter 2012).
I hope I'm qualified for a daggered game.
May I have Gunspell - Steam Edition please?
Asbeau: Could I have NEXT JUMP: Shmup Tactics and CK2: The Old Gods, please?
Makotolia: And if Glass Masquerade is daggered, may I ask for it? I finished those HB quests, but the stock had been("was" or "had been"?) empty by then.
Microfishd: Cossacks II: Battle for Europe (†)
one of
World War II: Panzer Claws (x2) (†)

And, if you don't mind, I would really like Simpleplanes.
wanderer_27: Can I get Slay.one & Shantae and the Pirate's Curse ?
triock: Well, as I already finished my last 2 games from this thread, would like to try Iron Sky: Invasion please. Thank you.
tomyam80: Anyway, i would like 2 request 4 Meadow & the other Glass Masquerade not requested yet (assuming they r daggered) games. Thks 2 all who kindly donated the HB keys. :)
innerring: Can I have The Tiny Bang Story?
CervelloYM: I hope I'm qualified for a daggered game.
May I have Gunspell - Steam Edition please?
All granted.

BranjoHello: I'd like the Old Gods DLC for Crusader Kings II (already have base game), please.
Already beaten to it, sorry.

51nikopol: I need to tell you a little story about our host zeogold. 2 years ago i requested a game from this thread but there was a problem finding the key. It was no big deal. Today I get a message from zeogold telling me he has found the key and offers it to me. 2 years ago people! Sadly I had to turn down the generous offer as I had played the game during the past 2 years.

Just a thank you to zeogold for all the work doing this and the other thread.

What a great community we have here!
Makotolia: So, may we know what was that game? ;)
It was Detective Grimoire. I have no clue how in the world I even remembered it two years later, but I somehow did find it again.
Post edited October 07, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: It was Detective Grimoire. I have no clue how in the world I even remembered it two years later, but I somehow did find it again.
Great find! I remember playing this game on iPad years ago. It's a bit short, but the arts and animations are quite stylish and funny IMO. Maybe I should replay it someday ;-)

And thanks to BeatriceElysia and zeo for Glass Masquerade!
Post edited October 07, 2018 by Makotolia
[moved to another thread]
Post edited October 07, 2018 by African_wildlife
African_wildlife: Fancy Skulls (early access). Contact me via chat.
Generous but wrong thread. Please read the OP to see what this thread is all about.
Thank you Robert1969 & zeo!
Thank you finkleroy for Slay.one, HB ran out by the time I got to this.

Thanks again for sticking with this give away thread.
wanderer_27: Thank you finkleroy for Slay.one, HB ran out by the time I got to this.

Thanks again for sticking with this give away thread.
You're welcome. Have fun!
Zeogold, may I please request Memoria?