It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gbonzai: Well, I did read the directions above, did you?

First, my participation in the community is not lacking. I have participated as a forum reader as well as contributed to ratings and polls as I posted for many years. Taking a look to be sure I'm not crazy here, but I became a GOGer in June of 2011.

Second, I believe zeogold said that he alone would be the judge of repute. Are you him in disguise?

The last point you make about the limit of games being 2 is also not true. The rules that I read stated 2-3 and gave guidelines on increasing your chances.

I am not wanting to start a fight, but your post against my request seemed a little aggressive, and I don't really understand why as I did read the rules and tried to follow them.

Thanks,
Doug
MarkoH01: You are correct with everything you said but I am pretty sure you misinterpreted SkelettalAngels intention here. I am sure it was meant in a friendly way so that you won't be disappointed in case zeogold would decide to not grant the requested games. Sometimes such things might come over more agressive than they were intended. We all try to help and be nice here so again - I am quite sure the "agressive vibe" was never meant this way. Of couse only SkelettalAngel could say if that really is the case or if I am wrong here as well ;)

btw: If you could still remember the games you reviewed it might help zeo to check these. The search function on GOG is really bad but afaik it is nearly impossible to find reviews or polls from users at all. Of yourse your registration date alone should be proof enough that you aren't a scammer (which is the main reason why this "active community only" rule even exists).
yeah i did not mean for it to come off aggressive i was just trying to clear up anything he did not understand and i did read the rules although... i did not see 2-3 games this time as i was accustomed to only seeing 2 games per month also i only said that you werent qualified enough because you said u were new to the forums and that you did polls and reviews in the past but yeah i apologize if it seemed like i was attacking you, which was not the case
Braggadar: May I please request The Flame In The Flood?
SkelettalAngel: may i request magicka?
Gerin: May I have one of them there Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition?
PMPMGamer: May I please request NBA Playgrounds, Moto Racer 4 (†) and Wasteland Angel (†)?
goldfishfingers: May I ask for Anomaly: Warzone Earth please?
All granted.

gbonzai: Hi, I am an old-time GOGer but new to posting messages to the community. I wanted to put my request in for a few games you have listed above.

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Mechanic Escape
Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe

I realize I have not participated in the forums before but I have voted up on some of the polls over the years and I believe I have done some game reviews. If this is not enough, no harm I will try to do better before making any new request.

Thank you for putting this together, this is really fantastic!

Regards,
Doug
Hmm. Normally I'd deny this one for more or less the reasons Marko pointed out, I can't really search for polls/reviews/etc due to the crappy search system, but y'know what? You seem more intelligent than the average "hi can I plz have [AAA game that isn't even on the list] kthxbai" shmuck that comes around here, especially considering you clearly took the time to actually read the rules, so sure.
You have to change your chat privacy settings so I can contact you, though. Either that, or add me as a friend.
Granted.
Thank you Lone_Scout for donating Anomaly: Warzone Earth. And to zeogold for managing this thread. Have a great weekend.
Fantastic. Thanks Impaler26 for the donation, and of course zeogold for your tireless work.

@Gerin Do be cautious of "out of memory" error with Galciv II. There is a exe patcher online somewhere to make the game utilise more memory (the error mainly occurs in games using the biggest maps), but you'll have to play the game in offline mode on steam or steam will "update" the game to overwrite your patched exes.
Post edited September 22, 2018 by Braggadar
high rated
Feature update: Due to space constraints, the list of donors has been moved to a separate Google sheet, linked on post #4 in this thread under "OTHER USEFUL STUFF".
zeogold: Feature update: Due to space constraints, the list of donors has been moved to a separate Google sheet, linked on post #4 in this thread under "OTHER USEFUL STUFF".
It's not a bug it's a feature ....
Braggadar:
Oh, thank you, thank you :-) I had problems too.
Thank you Zeogold and AWG43, Flashfire42 for the keys!
thank you caffeinewrite for Magicka i will have loads of fun with this game and with my sister too also...THANK YOU ZEO FOR KEEPING THE GIVEAWAY UP AND RUNNING HOPE U HAVE A WONDERFUL DAAY!!
Thank you to zeo and Impaler26 for the key!
low rated
may i request these intriguing titles please

Millenium - A New Hope(†)
Fortified (†)
Spacecom missed it by a few hours (†)
Small town terrors games (†)
Sanctum 2 (†)
The Red Solstice (†)
Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collectors Edition (†)
Planets Under Attack (†)
Braveland (†)
12 is Better Than 6 (†)
Damned (†)
Distraint: Deluxe Edition (†)
DarkEnd (†)
Post edited September 23, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
i have a question about doodlegod.
how does the steam version differ from the one i play on Kongregate ?
Post edited September 23, 2018 by Vyraexii
EDITED: WRONG THREAD POST
Post edited September 23, 2018 by comradegarry
comradegarry: If I could ask for any games on my wishlist it would be these:

Dusk
Slay the Spire
Golden Krone Hotel
It would probably help to explain things if you first read the OP (also posted at the top of each page). it will outline the rules of this Giveaway. Posts #2-4 contain the list of games currently available as donated by other GOG members.

If you wish to request specific games that is another thread: Non-GOG Gifting Thread
comradegarry: If I could ask for any games on my wishlist it would be these:

Dusk
Slay the Spire
Golden Krone Hotel
bjgamer: It would probably help to explain things if you first read the OP (also posted at the top of each page). it will outline the rules of this Giveaway. Posts #2-4 contain the list of games currently available as donated by other GOG members.

If you wish to request specific games that is another thread: Non-GOG Gifting Thread
Ah I'm sorry I didn't read it, thought this was a different thread. My bad - I'll remove my post