It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bjgamer: In an attempt to help out (especially since I've contributed taking the thread a bit off track here), here is a gathering of requests since zeo's last post:
Oh, sweet! Thanks! It's kind folk like you who make this way easier on me.

Apologies to all for the delays I've been having. As I said before, school might keep me sluggish for a while until I get over this initial hump.
innerring: May I have Figment?
01kipper: I would like to request Zombie Night Terror please.
misteryo: Could I have one of those copies of Braveland, please? I didn't visit the Humble Store enough I guess.

Thanks!
Gerin: May I have Braveland?
51nikopol: Did I see The Secret Order 4 was available...yes please!
SkelettalAngel: I have requested Hacknet Deluxe Edition
All granted.
Thank you Not_you for Figment and zeo for keeping the community GA threads running!
innerring: Thank you Not_you for Figment and zeo for keeping the community GA threads running!
You're welcome. Enjoy the game!
Thank you gixgox for The Secret Order 4, I appreciate it. Thanks to zeogold for keeping this going. Have a great year at school.
51nikopol: Thank you gixgox for The Secret Order 4, I appreciate it. Thanks to zeogold for keeping this going. Have a great year at school.
SHHHH
It's a secret.
misteryo: You list me in there and you say, "Requests already fulfilled." I'm not sure what you mean. I have not received Braveland if that's what you mean.

Can you clarify? Thanks!
bjgamer: Requests above that line are still open and not fulfilled, posted first so zeo can see them. The requests already fulfilled are listed right below that line. tomyam80 editted that he had already gotten his request from another thread so to disregard his earlier request, and Wolfhunter's and kmcoolice's requests for Warhammer 40K were fulfilled by donor due to the swiftly upcoming expiration of those keys.
I see. Thank you for clarifying.

And thank you, elizabethlucett for Braveland!
Post edited September 14, 2018 by misteryo
PMPMGamer: If the keys have already been revealed but not redeemed and have not been placed elsewhere they are no longer visible in the account humble bundle. (Because of the deadlines.)
But if put in any other place the key may or may not work but I can not verify.
bjgamer: It does not look like any of those keys were donated here from what zeo posted in the last 2 updates. There are still 2 GOG keys available for The Tiny Bang Story on The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition if someone missed out and would like the game though.
As I said in another thread. I still have two humble keys (Braveland and Meadows) that I am just unable to reveal. Humble message says "temporarily out of stock". Support request is pending but I won't give up on them that easy and at least I expect an answer and an apology. If the reason I got them would have been a paid product I would also demand a refund. It's a sad thing if humble was actually hacked but it's still not o.k. to not let those redeem their keys who received them the official way.
Thank you to Not_you for Zombie Night Terror :), and thanks to Zeo whose hard work keeps the wheels running here!
AWG43: I have just checked both The Tiny Bang Story and Orwell keys - they were still redeemable.
bjgamer: Good to know. Thanks for the information! :)
Yes, gd & glad 2 know they r all working indeed. But sadly, i'm 1 of those that did not reveal The Tiny Bang Story key & now all i c is 'The key for this product has expired'. Argh. :(
51nikopol: Thank you gixgox for The Secret Order 4, I appreciate it. Thanks to zeogold for keeping this going. Have a great year at school.
gixgox: SHHHH
It's a secret.
It took me a second but I see what you did there!!
bjgamer: It does not look like any of those keys were donated here from what zeo posted in the last 2 updates. There are still 2 GOG keys available for The Tiny Bang Story on The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition if someone missed out and would like the game though.
MarkoH01: As I said in another thread. I still have two humble keys (Braveland and Meadows) that I am just unable to reveal. Humble message says "temporarily out of stock". Support request is pending but I won't give up on them that easy and at least I expect an answer and an apology. If the reason I got them would have been a paid product I would also demand a refund. It's a sad thing if humble was actually hacked but it's still not o.k. to not let those redeem their keys who received them the official way.
I also hv 1 HB key (4 Meadows) due 2 out of stock, hopefully the same thing that happend 2 TTBS & GoIA dun happen 2 me again. 2 times already in a week in pretty bad IMO, sigh.

I hv 2 agree with u on those that gotten TTBS the official way shd be honored. Yes, being hacked & trying 2 limit the keys is understandable but sad 2 say, this shd not be @ the expense of those who hv already gotten the keys but yet 2 reveal them.
Post edited September 14, 2018 by tomyam80
Muchas gracias to zeo and AB2012 for Braveland
tomyam80: I hv 2 agree with u on those that gotten TTBS the official way shd be honored. Yes, being hacked & trying 2 limit the keys is understandable but sad 2 say, this shd not be @ the expense of those who hv already gotten the keys but yet 2 reveal them.
It seems this won't happen if I interpret the "reply" I just received from humble correctly:
"We apologize that we ran out of Braveland keys during our Gameification promotion. And we thank you for your feedback. We learned a lot from this year's End of Summer Sale. And we will be taking steps to ensure that situations like this do not happen again."

Not a single word about compensation though. Sorry, bad luck - won't happen again. Great!
May I ask for Scanner Sombre?
01kipper: Thank you to Not_you for Zombie Night Terror :), and thanks to Zeo whose hard work keeps the wheels running here!
You are welcome. Enjoy the game!