It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kusumahendra: Thank you Not_you and zeogold for A Hat in Time.
You are welcome. Enjoy the game!
Well, not often I do an update this quick after an old one, but some new keys rolled in for stuff people asked for and missed.

Update: Battle Chef Brigade, Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, Figment, Little Nightmares, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Zombie Night Terror added, courtesy of Not_you.
Crystal Cosmos, Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3, Windward, Doodle God: 8-bit Mania - Collector's Item, and Gazzel Quest, The Five Magic Stones added, courtesy of Impaler26.
12 is Better Than 6, Guns of Icarus Alliance, and The Ship - Complete Pack added, courtesy of REDVWIN.

kmcoolice: I'd like to have Little NIghtmares.
As such, this means that the key's yours now.
Granted.
Can I ask for Battle Chef Brigade, please? Thank you. Hope I'm not late again. :D
triock: Can I ask for Battle Chef Brigade, please? Thank you. Hope I'm not late again. :D
Granted.
Thanks Not_you & zeo.
Can I ask for Rise of the Tomb Raider and Little Nightmares, please?
Thank you Not_you (and zeogold) for the Sudden Strike 4 key! Hope I can win the Battle of the Bulge before Christmas
triock: Thanks Not_you & zeo.
direspirefirewire: Thank you Not_you (and zeogold) for the Sudden Strike 4 key! Hope I can win the Battle of the Bulge before Christmas
You are both welcome. Enjoy the games!
Thank you for caffeinewriter, bler144, and zeogold.
You made my day!
PMPMGamer: Can I ask for Rise of the Tomb Raider and Little Nightmares, please?
Little Nightmares has been taken.
Granted.
Thank you Not_you and zeogold for the Rise of the Tomb Raider key! :)
Thank You elizabethlucett for Marco Polo, I hope you enjoying the retro games in the bundle this came with :) Thank You Sir Zeo of Gold as ever.

Oh can I grab Darksiders 2 :)
supplementscene: Oh can I grab Darksiders 2 :)
Granted.
Thank you very much to caffeinewriter and to zeogold for Stardew Valley. I hope it won't distract me from my schoolwork lol
goldfishfingers: Thank you very much to caffeinewriter and to zeogold for Stardew Valley. I hope it won't distract me from my schoolwork lol
Schoolwork schmoolwork. You've got a farm to tend to now! (Seriously though, Stardew has taken days of my life.)

Also, I'd like to thank triock, jbotterli, and gixgox for their generously donated Itch.io keys!