It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like Soma and The Surge please
The Surge was asked just before I posted so can I have Battle Chef Brigade as the second game for the month?
@Zadalon
You can easily edit your previous post.
I would love to have Stardew Valley and Magicka. Thank you.

EDIT : Stardew Valley already got requested. Then, if it is already taken, I would like to ask for Halcyon 6 instead.
Post edited September 08, 2018 by Pouyou-pouyou
I'd like to request Killing Floor and 35MM.
Post edited September 08, 2018 by finkleroy
Wow! Really nice additions and so many of them. Thanks to all those generous donors.

I would like to try Figment please.
Post edited September 08, 2018 by MarkoH01
AWG43: @Zadalon
You can easily edit your previous post.
Yes but I thought zeogold said one day to not edit requests because it is confused who asked first for a game
I'd like to have Little NIghtmares.
finkleroy: I'd like to request Killing Floor and 35MM.
35MM is not a bad game, but it's very slow, mainly because your partner walks as fast as a snail. For a Greenlighted game, it remains better than the average production.
I'd like to request Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander please, thank you.
Hi zeo, may I try Volgarr the Viking?
I'd love Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2. :D Mind if I have it?
Could I please have Marco Polo?
I'd like to give Tadpole Treble a try. May I have it, please?

Also, I don't usually do this, but I just cannot help it: I'd like to nominate mike_cesara for Dead By Murder. Because... obviously. :D
Hi there! probably gone but, can i ask for Conan Exiles and Little nightmares? if both are gone, then can i ask for Kona and pathologic classic HD? Thanks for shaing like always!