It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWG43: I see a few Memoria keys are still here. So I would like to know: is it fine to play Memoria before Chains of Satinav?
It is possible without any problems to play Memoria without having played Chains of Satinav. However since Memoria is not only telling a story of its own but also concluding the story told in Chains of Satinav I would not recommend it if you want to play Chains of Satinav as well since it is a bit spoiling the end of the first game.
AWG43: I see a few Memoria keys are still here. So I would like to know: is it fine to play Memoria before Chains of Satinav?
MarkoH01: It is possible without any problems to play Memoria without having played Chains of Satinav. However since Memoria is not only telling a story of its own but also concluding the story told in Chains of Satinav I would not recommend it if you want to play Chains of Satinav as well since it is a bit spoiling the end of the first game.
Thanks a lot for the answer. I think I should play Chains of Satinav first then.

@zeogold, may I ask for War for the Overworld instead?
Post edited August 26, 2018 by AWG43
My apologies for the delay. School just started back up for me, so I'm going to be slower than usual over the next few weeks. Real life's been a touch hectic.
I also just realized that GOG has a new bug where the little bell hasn't been showing notifications for I don't know how long, so I also apologize to everyone whose chat message I missed.

Impaler26: Can i ask for Knight Squad and IGT Slots Paradise Garden ?
kmcoolice: If it's possible, I'd like to have F.E.A.R. 3.
goldfishfingers: May I request for Serial Cleaner please? I would like to see how it measures up to real li... i mean, reel life. oops
Tistonic: can i take war for the overworld?
Sentinel26: May I please have Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride and Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call ?
SkelettalAngel: may i request meltdown and badland:game of the year edition please
REDVWIN: Also, if possible, A Kiss For the Petals - Remembering How We Met, may be an interesting experience. Can I have it?
51nikopol: I would like to try Aviary Attorney please. Looks like an interesting game.

If there is another Orwell key I would like to try it, please.
Vovchigus: May I ask for Deponia: The Complete Journey, please?
Gerin: May I have Army General?
Makotolia: If I still can, may I try Pocket Kingdom?
te_lanus: Soulbringer
Deep Dungeons of Doom
JumpJet Rex
All granted.

zeogold: Kmcoolice already reached his limit for the month, I'm afraid.

Granted.
kmcoolice: I am sorry asking a dumb question, but in this topic limit per month is 2 or 3 games?
It's as finkleroy explained to you, I only now realized with your request that I'd miscounted in terms of whether you'd reached your limit or not and saw a game you received from the GOG edition and accidentally took that as a non-GOG one.

zejango: May I have Amnesia Collection?
I'm afraid you don't qualify for this giveaway. Hang around the forum more and come back after you've been a bit more active.
Denied due to lack of participation.

AWG43: @zeogold, may I ask for War for the Overworld instead?
Already taken, sorry.
Post edited August 26, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks to gixgox for Pocket Kingdom, and to zeo! Hope maintaining these GAs doesn't have bad influence on your study at school.
Thanks to LordMarlock, MadyNora and zeogold for the games! :)
My bad, didn't saw Tistonic's post. So, may I request one of those Memoria keys?
Thanks to zeogold and gixgox for Army General
Thanks A.Ryan for Serial Cleaner. And to zeogold for managing this thread.
AWG43: My bad, didn't saw Tistonic's post. So, may I request one of those Memoria keys?
Granted.
Thank you Goblenob for Aviary Attorney and Finkleroy for Orwell. I appreciate it very much. A big thanks to zeogold for the work involved in keeping all of this going.
Can i ask for Amnesia Collection and BloodRayne Betrayal?
51nikopol: Thank you Goblenob for Aviary Attorney and Finkleroy for Orwell. I appreciate it very much. A big thanks to zeogold for the work involved in keeping all of this going.
You're welcome. Have fun!
I'm sorry for not doing this earlier but im doing it now....THANK YOU A.RYAN FOR QUAKE CHAMPIONS at the time it wasnt free one of the reasons i hate steam but thanks nonetheless and for The Darkness II also Thank you Muntdefems for Meltdown and thank you AerynSun1701 for BadLands: GOTY btw AerynSun1701,....you have my sis's first name in your username NICE lmao hope you have a wonderful day bud AND THANK YOU non-boring Puzzlemaster for hosting this giveaway and shining light on everyone in the forums GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Thank you bler144 for donating "F.E.A.R. 3" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Post edited August 26, 2018 by kmcoolice
I hope all of you enjoy the games! cheers!