It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know that i'm a realy quiet person, but may i ask for Hospital Manager (†) and Weird Park Trilogy? ;)
May I request Broken Sword Trilogy, please? :)
Could I get Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag please
May I ask for Hearts of Iron IV please?
Now that's quite an update, whoa. I'd love to ask for Serious Sam's Bogus Detour and Sudden Strike 4 if possible

And if I read this right, from your special note number 3, TerraTech is considered a daggered game? If so, I would like to throw my hat in the ring for that as it looks pretty fun, like Besiege but open world
May I ask for Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition? Please and thank you :)
Gerin: May I have AI War: Fleet Command?
kmonster: I'm interested in FORCED: Slightly Better Edition, Good Robot and Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones.
MarkoH01: I would like to ask for Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily since it is missing from my ever growing Artifex Mundi collection of HOGs :)
Lone_Scout: Greetings! May I ask for 3089 -- Futuristic Action RPG?
zlaywal: From the new update, I like to ask:
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (with DLC)
Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
and DiRT Showdown (†)
Falci: Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition
zeogold: Pathologic Classic HD
LootHunter: Was donated several times! I played it a long time ago, but haven't finished - so I wiold like to request it.
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to request The Escapists 2 and Kingdom New Lands.
NickZah: May I have Conan Exiles?
triock: I'd like to ask for NBA Playgrounds please, thank you.
wanderer_27: Can I get The Escapist 2 or Hearts of Iron IV ?
51nikopol: I would like to request Anna's Quest.
Zadalon: I would like Blackwake and Two Worlds 2 Velver Edition if available
Makotolia: May I request Syberia 2 and 2064: Read Only Memories?
MadyNora: If there is still a copy of The Escapists 2 left, can I take it?
Asbeau: Could I have Convoy please? Had it on the ol' wishlist since release.
kmcoolice: I'd like to have Sudden Strike 4 and Silence.
AWG43: May I have Massive Chalice, please? Thanks.
LynXsh: Hmmm... May I ask for Pathologic Classic HD?
Lone_Scout: Btw, I wouldn't mind getting Goblin Harvest - The Mighty Quest too, if possible. Thanks!
bela555: May I have Forged Battalion please?
AerynSun1701: I know that i'm a realy quiet person, but may i ask for Hospital Manager (†) and Weird Park Trilogy? ;)
Sjuan: May I request Broken Sword Trilogy, please? :)
supplementscene: Could I get Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag please
direspirefirewire: May I ask for Hearts of Iron IV please?
cardangrille: Now that's quite an update, whoa. I'd love to ask for Serious Sam's Bogus Detour and Sudden Strike 4 if possible

And if I read this right, from your special note number 3, TerraTech is considered a daggered game? If so, I would like to throw my hat in the ring for that as it looks pretty fun, like Besiege but open world
goldfishfingers: May I ask for Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition? Please and thank you :)
All granted.
Thank you PonyFlare for the (many) Civilization keys. For all the Sid Meier many games, I've only played Colonization and 2004 Pirates. So looking forward to this ones. Also for Zeogold who provided his time and resources in these threads.
Sorry to Falci, better luck and timing next time.

Add: Thank you compatriot kusumahendra for Dirt Showdown and the community as a whole. All of your kindness for the short time I've been around never cease to amaze.
Post edited August 08, 2018 by zlaywal
Thank you souled4.and zeogold for the game!
Thank you gixgox for "Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily". Also thanks to zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Edit: mistakes. Removed and reposted.
Post edited August 08, 2018 by Enebias
zlaywal: Thank you PonyFlare for the (many) Civilization keys. For all the Sid Meier many games, I've only played Colonization and 2004 Pirates. So looking forward to this ones. Also for Zeogold who provided his time and resources in these threads.
Sorry to Falci, better luck and timing next time.

Add: Thank you compatriot kusumahendra for Dirt Showdown and the community as a whole. All of your kindness for the short time I've been around never cease to amaze.
You're welcome. Enjoy :)
Thanks to Lone_Scout for 2064: Read Only Memories, to the anonymous donor who donated Syberia 2, and to Zeogold for all the hard work done for maintaining this GA!
Thank you swr2048 & zeo.
Thank you heartburnron for Interplanetary. And to zeogold too for this wonderful thread