It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cardangrille: Thank you to finkleroy for the SNOW pro pack, and to LordMarlock for Cornerstone: Song of Tyrim, and to zeo for keeping this whole thing going for us
You're welcome. Have fun!
Makotolia: Technically, that key for Anna’s Quest came from finkleroy, so I think he’s the one to be thanked ;)
The Humble Bundle gift link came from me, but you chose to stick with the DRM-free Humble Bundle version and donate the Steam key back into the giveaway, even though you were not obligated to do so, so the thanks should be directed at you, my friend.
Post edited August 02, 2018 by finkleroy
wanderer_27: Thank you bjgamer for Action Henk, and thanks again to zeogold :)
You're welcome. :) I hope you have some wild and crazy fun!
Thank you LordMarlock for gifting Shadowman and American Conquest, they will be enjoyed. Salutes Captain Zeo for his endless endevours

misteryo: I highly recommend the game Shadowman. It is reminiscent of the old Tomb Raider games - with 3d jumping and puzzles, shooting and the story advanced in cut scenes. But the setting is New Orleans Voodoo, and you flip back and forth between the live world and the shadow world, which adds a dimension of puzzle and gameplay. Plus the voice acting is superb!

Snap it up!
It looks a really interesting game, thanks
kmcoolice: Thank you gixgox for donating game named Deadlight, and also thanks to zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Enjoy your game :)
gixgox: It's sooooo terribly hot here, I need a cold
Splasher.

Is there any help for me?
Granted.
gixgox: It's sooooo terribly hot here, I need a cold
Splasher.

Is there any help for me?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks to swr2048 and zeo for the splash.
May I have AI War: Fleet Command?
I'm interested in FORCED: Slightly Better Edition, Good Robot and Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones.
I would like to ask for Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily since it is missing from my ever growing Artifex Mundi collection of HOGs :)
Greetings! May I ask for 3089 -- Futuristic Action RPG?
high rated
Update: Shadowrun Returns Deluxe and Guns of Icarus Alliance added, courtesy of bler144.
Guns of Icarus Alliance, Mind Sphere, Caravan, Deponia: The Complete Journey, and Memoria (soundtrack included) added, courtesy of Makotolia.
Time of Fury, Last Days of Old Earth, and Hell added, courtesy of LordMarlock.
Tequila Zombies 3, Incorp Inc., BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition, 28 Waves Later, Invention, Clock Simulator, Polygon Attack, Gryphon Knight Epic, Incoming Forces, Forged Battalion, Kona, Pathologic Classic HD, Guns of Icarus Alliance, and Broken Bots added, courtesy of AerynSun1701.
Shadowrun Returns Deluxe and Guns of Icarus Alliance added, courtesy of finkleroy.
Amnesia Collection, Earth 2150 - Escape from the Blue Planet, Layers of Fear, and Lexica added, courtesy of kusumahendra.
Syberia and Syberia 2 added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Air Guardians, Blockstorm, Heckabomb, Lost Civilization, Lost Moon, Eventide: Slavic Fable, ONE DAY for Ched, The Flame in the Flood, and Normality added, courtesy of muntdefems.
NBA Playgrounds, Running with Rifles, Action Henk, Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition, and Convoy added, courtesy of swr2048.
Shadowrun Returns Deluxe added, courtesy of Gekko_Dekko.
Commando Jack, Avencast: Rise of the Mage, Anomaly: Warzone Earth, and F1 2015 donated, courtesy of AWG43.
War for the Overworld, Forts, Blackwake, Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition, Pathologic Classic HD, and The Escapists 2 added, courtesy of heartburnron.
Hacknet Deluxe added, courtesy of kmcoolice.
Satellite Reign, Shadowrun Returns Deluxe, Sleengser, Terra Lander, Why So Evil 2: Dystopia, Blood of Old, Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, Caravan, Memoria (with soundtrack), The Escapists 2, Forged Battalion, Pathologic Classic HD, Sudden Strike 4, 12 is better than 6, and AI War: Fleet Command added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Goblin Harvest - The Mighty Quest, Forgotten Places: Regained Castle, BloodRayne Betrayal, and Broken Sword Trilogy added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Shadowrun Returns added, courtesy of Nemcha.
Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West, Lethal League, Ticket to Ride, and The Red Solstice added, courtesy of MaxFulvus.
The Escapists 2 and Conan Exiles added, courtesy of souled4.
10,000,000, 2064: Read Only Memories, Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space, Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Anna's Quest, Doodle God, Epistory - Typing Chronicles, Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition, Grim Fandango Remastered, Lumino City, Massive Chalice, Memoria (with soundtrack), Rolling Sun, Runestone Keeper, Silence, Spacecom, Strata, Tinykeep, Tropico 5 (with DLC) and Witch It added, courtesy of Lone_Scout.
Hearts of Iron IV added, courtesy of omega64.
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (uPlay key) added, courtesy of Trid.
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (with DLC), Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition, Planetary Annihilation, Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut, Sir, You Are Being Hunted, and Xenonauts added, courtesy of PonyFlare.
Guns of Icarus Alliance added, courtesy of PMPMGamer.
Pocket Kingdom and Army General added, courtesy of gixgox.
Syberia added, courtesy of Aramandur.
Blood Knights, Kingdom: New Lands, Serial Cleaner (x2) and Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition (x2) added, courtesy of bjgamer.
Guns of Icarus Alliance and Gold Rush! Classic added, courtesy of HoangMarcel.

A few special notes:
1. The Guns of Icarus Alliance keys supposedly expire within a few days. The way Humble's been recently, it's a tough call as to whether or not the things are actually expiring. Just to be on the safe side, grab 'em quick if you want 'em now, otherwise I'll start seeing if there are other ways I can give 'em out before the appointed date (I believe the 11th) hits.
2. kmcoolice has donated a mystery key. This is to be considered a daggered game, but he has no clue what's on it, so it's a crapshoot. You feelin' lucky, punk?
3. An anonymous donor is offering the following games: Arma Cold War Assault, Natural selection 2 (x2), TerraTech, and Don't Starve Together. The catch is that you'll need to add 'em on Steam for it and it'll be taken care of with them instead of me. As such, since I'm basically arranging some sort of proxy for a separate giveaway, these will be considered daggered.
4. I haven't forgotten about the requests before this post, I'll get to 'em (tomorrow, it's late here right now).
Post edited August 07, 2018 by zeogold
low rated
From the new update, I like to ask:
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (with DLC)
Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
and DiRT Showdown (†)
I love the smell of randomness in the morning... Therefore, I would like to nominate the person just below me for kmcoolice's mystery game :)
low rated
Good morning!

If we're going by the two key rule limit per month, mind if I get:

Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to check that I already own Tropico 5. T_T

I'll risk asking for Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (with DLC) in case zlaywal can't have all 4 keys he asked for and gives it up (I doubt though :P ). Otherwise, I'm cool with Zombie Driver only.
Post edited August 07, 2018 by Falci
zeogold: Pathologic Classic HD
Was donated several times! I played it a long time ago, but haven't finished - so I wiold like to request it.