It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold:
Hi! I dropped a huge steaming... errr... a few donations in your chat.
Post edited July 09, 2018 by Impaler26
ok so lol since my recent bad luck with company of heroes im requesting Specs Ops: The Line i missed the giveaway for that one (dont know how i missed it im always on top of those things) anywhoo and im in for The Flame In The Flood (also missed that one)
Post edited July 10, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
SkelettalAngel: ok so lol since my recent bad luck with company of heroes im requesting Specs Ops: The Line i missed the giveaway for that one (dont know how i missed it im always on top of those things) anywhoo and im in for The Flame In The Flood (also missed that one)
Spec Ops: The Line is a brilliant game. You're in for a real treat.
SkelettalAngel: ok so lol since my recent bad luck with company of heroes im requesting Specs Ops: The Line i missed the giveaway for that one (dont know how i missed it im always on top of those things) anywhoo and im in for The Flame In The Flood (also missed that one)
finkleroy: Spec Ops: The Line is a brilliant game. You're in for a real treat.
if you say so then i will thanks tho for letting me know
kmcoolice: Thanks very much to bigboss-62 for Mini Ninjas ... As always big thanks to zeogold for hosting community giveaways.
You're welcome :)
high rated
Pouyou-pouyou: Hi zeo, I'd like to request Panzer Corps if available. Thanks.
kmonster: I'm interested in the Time Mysteries games.
nevarRed: I'd be interested in The Warlock of Firetop Mountain. Thanks!
ciemnogrodzianin: I would like to request Mini Metro code, if it's still available.
RWarehall: Fieldrunners looks interesting for a short TD time waster between other games for a break.
All granted.
Dogmaus: I would like to ask for Laser League.
But I will play the weebo to make Zeogold hate me.
Oneagai shimaaaaassuuuu! Zeo-kun! mew! ˓˓ฅ₍˄ุ.͡ ̫.˄ุ₎ฅ˒˒
I'll give it to you, but only on the condition that, while redeeming it, you picture my face of disgust at the copypasta'd weebish aberration you've just made me witness upon this day.
Granted.

MarkoH01: How could this be? I never used it. Will check.
greeklover: I think I have read that the keys from the humblebundle coh2 giveaway may be reused/returned after some time that's why I sent my company of heroes 2 + some other giveaway keys to zeo(were any of those keys invalid?) to give it outside of this giveaway because I wasn't sure they would be still valid. The same may be true for all giveaways from indiegala too.

People, why don't you get those Spec Ops The Line keys while they work(if they work) ?
In regards to the CoH2 keys being dupes, it seems that what Greeklover has explained here is most likely to be the case. It seems that Humble is starting to invalidate keys from their giveaways. This is a first I've seen it happen before, so I'll have to keep an eye on such in the future.
There may be some other keys that have been invalidated in this manner, but it's impossible to tell unless somebody requests 'em.

FireDrakeZ: I would like to request Beatbuddy Tale of the Guardians and Pressured(with cross) please.
That game isn't daggered,
Post edited July 11, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: *snip*
Thanks Impaler26 & Zeo!
Thank you MadyNora and v3 for the Time Mysteries games !
Thanks a lot to Zeo and Doc0075 for the Panzer Corps key !
Cheers !
Hello zeogold, may i request for Syder Arcade and Anodyne for this month please?
Thank you ofthenexus for Mini Metro!!
I would like to request Pressured and Rover Rescue(both daggered) please.
Post edited July 11, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
Hi, guys. Usually I wouldn't ask this game but my friend is big fan of anime content and has kinda strange taste towards these things. He has bizarre personality but in good way. One time he mentioned that he would like to play a particular anime game. When I googled this game name, the first thought which came to my mind that he was joking but still knowing him for years, somehow it makes clear to me.

The way I am writing this explanation is not to justify my request of this game but it shames me to ask this game. I am not into these kinky games. I don't want you consider me as a pervert guy or something like that. Most games I asked in this topic were third person or first person action games, adventure or horror games. So if you want to believe my story (explanation), the choice is yours.

The game I am asking is Sakura Fantasy.
kmcoolice: Hi, guys. Usually I wouldn't ask this game but my friend is big fan of anime content and has kinda strange taste towards these things. He has bizarre personality but in good way. One time he mentioned that he would like to play a particular anime game. When I googled this game name, the first thought which came to my mind that he was joking but still knowing him for years, somehow it makes clear to me.

The way I am writing this explanation is not to justify my request of this game but it shames me to ask this game. I am not into these kinky games. I don't want you consider me as a pervert guy or something like that. Most games I asked in this topic were third person or first person action games, adventure or horror games. So if you want to believe my story (explanation), the choice is yours.

I know you well enough to know you're telling the truth, but still... methinks thou dost protest too much. :P
kmcoolice: Hi, guys. Usually I wouldn't ask this game but my friend is big fan of anime content and has kinda strange taste towards these things. He has bizarre personality but in good way. One time he mentioned that he would like to play a particular anime game. When I googled this game name, the first thought which came to my mind that he was joking but still knowing him for years, somehow it makes clear to me.

finkleroy: I know you well enough to know you're telling the truth, but still... methinks thou dost protest too much. :P
Well, my dear GOG friend, you could always check my Steam list the games I have. I assure that you will never see this type of game in my account.