It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SkelettalAngel: btw i forgot to mention, the CoH2 key is a dead key... just to let ya know if zeo hasnt already
MarkoH01: How could this be? I never used it. Will check.
yeah i checked too it said it was a duplicated key used by another account, told zeo about it and even he was confused still trying to figure out why that happened or what caused it with no luck so far
Can it be possible that any of you three have a compromised e-mail box or chat? Because next time it may create a situation like this one.

As for the game code, I was thinking about if I would ever wanted to play Company of Heroes 2. And I've decided that I won't play it. So I can provide another key if nothing else could be done.
Post edited July 06, 2018 by AWG43
SkelettalAngel: yeah i checked too it said it was a duplicated key used by another account, told zeo about it and even he was confused still trying to figure out why that happened or what caused it with no luck so far
SkelettalAngel: btw i forgot to mention, the CoH2 key is a dead key... just to let ya know if zeo hasnt already
I think I have read that the keys from the humblebundle coh2 giveaway may be reused/returned after some time that's why I sent my company of heroes 2 + some other giveaway keys to zeo(were any of those keys invalid?) to give it outside of this giveaway because I wasn't sure they would be still valid. The same may be true for all giveaways from indiegala too.

People, why don't you get those Spec Ops The Line keys while they work(if they work) ?
Post edited July 06, 2018 by greeklover
Errr... looks like you're talking about the key I ended up rejecting back in post#7095. I promise I didn't activate it and kept it for myself! U_U

Well, you can check my public Steam profile and see for yourselves if you don't believe me. :P
Post edited July 07, 2018 by muntdefems
AWG43: Can it be possible that any of you three have a compromised e-mail box or chat? Because next time it may create a situation like this one.

As for the game code, I was thinking about if I would ever wanted to play Company of Heroes 2. And I've decided that I won't play it. So I can provide another key if nothing else could be done.
well no i dont have that ...my email is literally under high security i made sure of that and checked if it was compromised i mean i actually want to play the game so if u want u can send it to me but this is something that im for the first time encountering its never happened before tho
muntdefems: Errr... looks like you're talking about the key I ended up rejecting back in post#7095. I promise I didn't activate it and kept it for myself! U_U

Well, you can check my public Steam profile and see for yourselves if you don't believe me. :P
Something did happen but I highly doubt anybody is suspecting somebody here to have done something that led to this result. Maybe those "free for a limited time" keys are actually just free "for a limited time" just like greeklover said. Whatever. I swear I did not put an invalid key in the pool on purpose - why should I? So I guess we should just call it "bad luck" and move on. I mean, in the end nobody lost a thing since nobody paid for the key.
Post edited July 07, 2018 by MarkoH01
gixgox: Thanks to

Lone_Scout for NOT A HERO

and of course to our golden Zeo.
You're welcome.
Bunnylord is pleased with your choice.
MarkoH01: Something did happen but I highly doubt anybody is suspecting somebody here to have done something that led to this result. Maybe those "free for a limited time" keys are actually just free "for a limited time" just like greeklover said. Whatever. I swear I did not put an invalid key in the pool on purpose - why should I? So I guess we should just call it "bad luck" and move on. I mean, in the end nobody lost a thing since nobody paid for the key.
Well, all I was saying is it would be good to check the accounts involved in this process for such possibility. Just in case. And don't worry, you're doing good anyway. I have sent my key to SkelettalAngel some time ago, so all should be fine now.
I'm interested in the Time Mysteries games.
I would like to request Beatbuddy Tale of the Guardians and Pressured(with cross) please.
I'd be interested in The Warlock of Firetop Mountain. Thanks!
I would like to request Mini Metro code, if it's still available.
nevarRed: I'd be interested in The Warlock of Firetop Mountain. Thanks!
I love the Fighting Fantasy books, sadly Tin Man is not coming on GOG.com

I would like to ask for Laser League.
But I will play the weebo to make Zeogold hate me.
Oneagai shimaaaaassuuuu! Zeo-kun! mew! ˓˓ฅ₍˄ุ.͡ ̫.˄ุ₎ฅ˒˒
Thank you to Zeogold and 01kipper for the gift of Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition. :)
Fieldrunners looks interesting for a short TD time waster between other games for a break.