It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Makotolia: It seems that I haven't hit my month limit yet, so I wonder if I may request Nightsky? I haven't played any physics puzzler for a long long time and this one looks simplistic yet elegant.
zeogold: FINALLY! I always liked this one and wondered when the day would come when somebody would take it. I think it's been up there more than a year now.
Granted.
Hahaha, maybe you should give hints by marking your favorites with asterisks from now on ;)

Big thanks to omega64 for Nightsky and zeo for all this hard work for granting people wishes XD
Thanks to LordMarlock for Kingdom Rush and A.Ryan for SQUAKE. They both look really fun. Thanks to zeogold too of course :)
Makotolia: It seems that I haven't hit my month limit yet, so I wonder if I may request Nightsky? I haven't played any physics puzzler for a long long time and this one looks simplistic yet elegant.
zeogold: FINALLY! I always liked this one and wondered when the day would come when somebody would take it. I think it's been up there more than a year now.
Granted.

Tcharr: Hello, Zeogold.

I had planned on waiting a while longer, but I saw Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition (†) in your list. If I qualify, may I please have it? :)
zeogold:
gixgox: Because I am
NOT A HERO
I would like to travel protected by a
Caravan.

Could you help me with it?
zeogold:
Random_Coffee: May I ask for Deponia: The Complete Journey?
zeogold: All granted.

Sjuan: May I request Dreamcast Collection, please? :)
zeogold: Too late for it, I'm afraid.
Thank you!

REDVWIN
Hi zeo, I'd like to request Panzer Corps if available. Thanks.
Thanks to

Lone_Scout for NOT A HERO

and of course to our golden Zeo.
I should say thanks for LordMarlock and Zeogold for Knight of Pen and Paper +1. Thank you.
Thanks very much to bigboss-62 for Mini Ninjas and to cecil for The Flame in the Flood. As always big thanks to zeogold for hosting community giveaways.
Thanks Len923 for "Caravan", and Zeo for running the giveaway! <3
SkelettalAngel: THANKS MarkoH01 for Company of Heroes 2 and ofthenexus for Town of Salem also a huge thank you to zeogold for hosting this magnificent giveaway keep it up man

+1 rep
You're welcome :)
Thanks LordMarlock for the games and Zeogold for being Zeogold ; )
MaxFulvus: Thanks LordMarlock for the games and Zeogold for being Zeogold ; )
I am sure that was not easy for him :)
MarkoH01: I am sure that was not easy for him :)
He seems fine now :)
MarkoH01: I am sure that was not easy for him :)
MaxFulvus: He seems fine now :)
People get used to a lot of things - even being zeogold ;)
SkelettalAngel: THANKS MarkoH01 for Company of Heroes 2 and ofthenexus for Town of Salem also a huge thank you to zeogold for hosting this magnificent giveaway keep it up man

+1 rep
MarkoH01: You're welcome :)
btw i forgot to mention, the CoH2 key is a dead key... just to let ya know if zeo hasnt already
MarkoH01: You're welcome :)
SkelettalAngel: btw i forgot to mention, the CoH2 key is a dead key... just to let ya know if zeo hasnt already
How could this be? I never used it. Will check.