It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Death to Spies: Moment of Truth, Die Young, Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim, Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar, Lost Civilization, Millennium: A New Hope, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive, Dark Raid, Epigenesis, Lovely Planet, Dead Effect, 3089 - Futuristic Action RPG FPS, Iron Storm, Chrome, Chrome SpecForce, Trauma, The Void, The Tiny Bang Story, Kingdom Tales, Time Gentlemen Please - Ben There Dan That, The Witch's Yarn, Cargo! The Quest for Gravity, American Conquest: Fight Back, Cossacks: Art of War, Cossacks: Back to War, Cossacks II: Battle for Europe, Shadow Man, Xotic Complete, Darkout, Tribloos 2, Runespell: Overture, Tank Operations - Europe Campaign, Alien Spidy, Sine Mora, SkyDrift, Dollar Dash, Dungeons Steam Special Edition (DLC also available), AI War: Fleet Command, The Flame in the Flood, Europa Universalis III Complete, Hearts of Iron III Collection, Magicka, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, GRAV, Knight Squad, Ultimate General Gettysburg, Victor Vran, Dreamcast Collection, Empire: Total War, NiGHTS Into Dreams, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Bridge Constructor, Kingdom Rush, Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition, Ravensword: Shadowlands, Savant - Ascent, Syder Arcade, Memoria, Deponia: The Complete Journey, Anna's Quest, and Witch It added, courtesy of LordMarlock.
Kerbal Space Program (region-locked to Russia/CIS) added, courtesy of wanderer_27.
Baobab's Mausoleum Episode 2: 1313 Barnabas Dead End Drive, Tick's Tales, Namariel Legends Iron Lord Premium Edition, Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily, Spec Ops: The Line, Darkness 2, Mind Spheres, Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition, Red Risk, Millennium: A New Hope, and Quake Champions added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
12 is Better than 6, AI War: Fleet Command, and Fortified added, courtesy of greeklover.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!, Running with Rifles, NBA Playgrounds, and Destiny 2 (Blizzard key, not a Steam key.
Want: Knights of pen and paper +1 edition, Witch it, and Kingdom Rush. Hope I'm not asking too much if I could have only one game, it would be Witch it game.
misteryo: Some recommendations of mine. People, ask for these games!

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden - This is a really nice HOG, and fans of the genre should get it.
I completely missed that that was on the list - I've had that on my WL since Feb. Thanks for pointing it out :)

I would like to request one of the two copies of Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden please!
Because I am
NOT A HERO
I would like to travel protected by a
Caravan.

Could you help me with it?
misteryo: Some recommendations of mine. People, ask for these games!

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden - This is a really nice HOG, and fans of the genre should get it.
bler144: I completely missed that that was on the list - I've had that on my WL since Feb. Thanks for pointing it out :)

I would like to request one of the two copies of Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden please!
Hooray!
bler144: I completely missed that that was on the list - I've had that on my WL since Feb. Thanks for pointing it out :)

misteryo: Hooray!
:)
May I request Dreamcast Collection, please? :)
misteryo: Deadlight - A kind of 2.5d parkour zombie silhouette game. It has been given away for free several times, but if you don't have it yet, get it. It is a modern classic and fantastically done. (Also look at anything Tequila Works does.)
I liked the game as well. Still I think it's a shame they wanted to have full price for Deadlight Director's Cut even though you already bought the original release.
May I ask The Flame in the Flood (†) and Mini Ninjas (†)?
Post edited July 04, 2018 by kmcoolice
May I ask for Deponia: The Complete Journey?
Is Witch it still available?
high rated
Makotolia: It seems that I haven't hit my month limit yet, so I wonder if I may request Nightsky? I haven't played any physics puzzler for a long long time and this one looks simplistic yet elegant.
FINALLY! I always liked this one and wondered when the day would come when somebody would take it. I think it's been up there more than a year now.
Granted.

Wolfehunter: I wouldn't mind having this ultimate evil "Dungeons 2" Looks fun
REDVWIN: I wanna regain my MEMORIA so what about having the opportunity of trying it?
Tcharr: Hello, Zeogold.

I had planned on waiting a while longer, but I saw Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition (†) in your list. If I qualify, may I please have it? :)
MaxFulvus: Are Chrome and Chrome Specforce still available, please ?
Fantasysci5: "Caravan" looks interesting for the new month, if possible.
goldfishfingers: Hi zeogold, may I ask for Squake and Kingdom Rush please?
SkelettalAngel: in for town of salem and for company of heroes 2 plz
BeatriceElysia: Want: Knights of pen and paper +1 edition, Witch it, and Kingdom Rush. Hope I'm not asking too much if I could have only one game, it would be Witch it game.
bler144: I would like to request one of the two copies of Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden please!
gixgox: Because I am
NOT A HERO
I would like to travel protected by a
Caravan.

Could you help me with it?
kmcoolice: May I ask The Flame in the Flood (†) and Mini Ninjas (†)?
Random_Coffee: May I ask for Deponia: The Complete Journey?
All granted.

Sjuan: May I request Dreamcast Collection, please? :)
Too late for it, I'm afraid.
Next time will be :)
Thanks muntdefems for Dungeons 2 and Thanks zeogold for hosting this site. congradz to rest of ya.
THANKS MarkoH01 for Company of Heroes 2 and ofthenexus for Town of Salem also a huge thank you to zeogold for hosting this magnificent giveaway keep it up man

+1 rep
Post edited July 06, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
Thanks to ciemnogrodzianin for Abyss: WoE, and as always thanks to Zeo for hostinating!