It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I please have "Baobab's Mausoleum Episode 2: 1313 Barnabas Dead End Drive"?
Thanks to A.Ryan for the key for Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily - and to our canine host and overlord for running the GA in perpetuity!

triock: I'd like Train Valley, please. Thank you.
Good choice!
Satan1c: Good day to all! May i ask for Deponia? Thanx in advance!
zeogold: I can't find any posts from you on the whole forum. Is this one of your first? I'm afraid this giveaway is for the active community, hang out on the forum some more, join some threads, talk to folks, live it up a bit, then come back after you're a bit more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
I've got some posts before, maybe 2-3 years ago. I guess it in the history or cleaned up. Anyway, I prefer to play then talk more. Just to proof that i'm not a man who writing here only for free keys, i can send u directly a couple of keys. U can resend them to the guys who will be intrested in those games.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by Satan1c
muntdefems: If I'm still eligible for a second key this month, I'd like to have Ultimate General Gettysburg, please. :)
zeogold: Granted as well.
A big thanks to LordMarlock for the game and to zeogold for taking care of the logistics!

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to be general lee victorious on the battlefield (as Fairfox would put it :P)
muntdefems: Now if you excuse me, I'm off to be general lee victorious on the battlefield (as Fairfox would put it :P)
Just a few years and we'll all talk like her ;)
supplementscene: Thanks to BJGamer for AI War: Fleet Command,
You are very welcome! Glad to see it got a good home, It's a fun game, just keep a wary eye on that AI ... and enjoy it's taunts. :p
Many tnx to zeo for keeping this real ;)
Doc0075: I've interacted with Kaesemeister on several occasions and he is an ok guy, so I vouch for him.
My deepest and most sincere thanks. You're a wonderful person. It's an honor for me and also very heartwarming to read and hear these kind of things, especially when it's coming from a outstanding personality like you. Have a nice weekend.
Kaesemeister: My deepest and most sincere thanks. You're a wonderful person. It's an honor for me and also very heartwarming to read and hear these kind of things, especially when it's coming from a outstanding personality like you. Have a nice weekend.
It's impossible to be able to tell tone-of-voice through text, and I think this is a perfect example of when it's appropriate to ask if you're being sincere or sarcastic. I don't assume you mean it one way or the other, because I don't know which way you mean it, and that's why I'm asking you to clarify.
Post edited June 22, 2018 by finkleroy
Kaesemeister: My deepest and most sincere thanks. You're a wonderful person. It's an honor for me and also very heartwarming to read and hear these kind of things, especially when it's coming from a outstanding personality like you. Have a nice weekend.
finkleroy: It's impossible to be able to tell tone-of-voice through text, and I think this is a perfect example of when it's appropriate to ask if you're being sincere or sarcastic. I don't assume you mean it one way or the other, because I don't know which way you mean it, and that's why I'm asking you to clarify.
When the Doc makes an appearance just to vouch for you, it's a big thing, so I am sure he means everything he wrote.
Thanks to Finkleroy and LordMarlock for the games and Zeogold for keeping the place alive !
finkleroy: It's impossible to be able to tell tone-of-voice through text, and I think this is a perfect example of when it's appropriate to ask if you're being sincere or sarcastic. I don't assume you mean it one way or the other, because I don't know which way you mean it, and that's why I'm asking you to clarify.
If i write something, i really mean it that way. I don't use any rhetorical means, so there is not even a room for a interpretation. My english is not perfect by any means, but i think i can express myself quite well.
Kaesemeister: If i write something, i really mean it that way. I don't use any rhetorical means, so there is not even a room for a interpretation. My english is not perfect by any means, but i think i can express myself quite well.
The room for interpretation comes from knowing or not knowing whether or not you ever use sarcasm. I'm glad to know that you meant what you said. There are too many sarcastic dicks around, and I'm glad you're not one of them.
can I please get a copy of Kill The Bad Guy? It is daggered and It looks like a game I would play
Could I get the Amnesia Collection, if that's alright.