It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zeo can I ask for Enclave from old main list?
If I can still request another game, I'd like to request Gray Matter. Thanks!
If I'm still eligible for a second key this month, I'd like to have Ultimate General Gettysburg, please. :)
zeogold: Pretty sure I just gave away Moon Hunters, I don't think I have a 2nd copy although I'm not sure.
greeklover: Oh, you are right, I didn't check well the previous requests. Btw can you check something when you have time? I am preparing for Fallout 76 and wanted to play a game to prepare me so I searched the wasteland of this thread... At some point you had 2 codes for Hurtworld, one from MadyNora and one from swr2048. There was one request that was canceled and another for which you gave a code and the recipient thanked MadyNora and then you deleted Hurtworld from the list. Of course the PuzzleMaster never makes mistakes :) but is there any chance the time-space void swallowed Hurtworld from the list and you have another code for it from swr2048? If yes, you can send it to me anytime.
Holy crap. How...how did you even....
In truth, I gave away the other Hurtworld key and you've reminded me that I somehow forgot to add swr2048 in the taken keys list, but dang, mad props to you for even sussing that one out.
NickZah: Zeo can I ask for Enclave from old main list?
Granted.
finkleroy: If I can still request another game, I'd like to request Gray Matter. Thanks!
Also granted.
muntdefems: If I'm still eligible for a second key this month, I'd like to have Ultimate General Gettysburg, please. :)
Granted as well.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by zeogold
May I ask for Forward to the Sky and Tribloos 2 please? They look like the cutesy RPGs and management games I like to play :)
Thanks to AWG43 and zeogold for Enclave.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by NickZah
Many thanks to Impaler26 for Gray Matter and to zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
goldfishfingers: May I ask for Forward to the Sky and Tribloos 2 please? They look like the cutesy RPGs and management games I like to play :)
Granted.
Zeogold, I got one special request. Can you edit your huge post with games? Erasing games names from the list would be relief to these people who haven't had a chance to pick the game for now. All you need to do is use keyboard combination "Ctrl + F", and this way you could easily find taken game and remove from your list. To me, it's much more work to enter games names to 1 page rather editing your huge post.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by kmcoolice
Many thanks to LordMarlock for Tribloos 2 and to heartburnron for Forward to the Sky. Looking forward to the weekend to play them. Thanks also to zeogold for organizing this thread. Have a happy weekend!
LootHunter: I would like to request:

Brohers: Tale of Two Sons and Deponia: Complete Journey
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thank you, zeo. And my gratitude to LordMarlock for donating two such fabulous games.
LootHunter: Thank you, zeo. And my gratitude to LordMarlock for donating two such fabulous games.
That's actually four games, but it counts as two towards the monthly limit. And the "complete journey" isn't quite so complete, seeing as there's a fourth game. :)
Post edited June 21, 2018 by finkleroy
kmcoolice: Zeogold, I got one special request. Can you edit your huge post with games? Erasing games names from the list would be relief to these people who haven't had a chance to pick the game for now. All you need to do is use keyboard combination "Ctrl + F", and this way you could easily find taken game and remove from your list. To me, it's much more work to enter games names to 1 page rather editing your huge post.
Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to and understand how much it would help, I've tried this before and realized that it's just too much work for me. It ended up being a mess. It took twice as long and I started making even more mistakes than usual (and I'm sure some of you are familiar with how badly I've screwed up in the past), and I settled on not doing it again. I'm really sorry. I'll try to get the games on the OP quickly, though.
I'd like Train Valley, please. Thank you.
triock: I'd like Train Valley, please. Thank you.
Granted.